Power News We love to talk!
Waaree Energies Ltd, a solar photovoltaic module manufacturer , today announced the launch of the new 1500V System Voltage crystalline solar module at the Renewable Energy India Expo, held in Mumbai. The conventional 1000V system voltage allows PV system designed only up to 1000V said a company release.
The new 1500V module has proven its performance under UL 1703 Standard for Flat-Plate Photovoltaic Modules and Panels and allows a significantly more efficient system design while reducing the overall BOS and cabling costs, added the comapany statement.
"1500 V module comes packed with a whole lot of inherent advantages which are absent in 1000 V modules. Certain key ones include the lowering of balance of system costs as high voltage systems allows more number of modules to be connected in a single string and thus reduces the number of combiner boxes, shorter runs of wiring, trenching, labor, DC breakers and, overall loss to the system," said Hitesh Doshi, Chairman & Managing Director, Waaree Energies Ltd.
The indigenous market is of high strategic importance to Waaree and it is committed to deliver innovative technology solutions to the market.
- CIL receives Rio Tinto, GVK Group proposals to sell coal mines Read more
- Coal linkages to be auctioned for private power plants Read more
- L&T bags offshore contract worth Rs 2,715 cr from ONGC Read more
- CERC compensation formula for Tata Power, Adani Power disappoints Read more
- British PE firm Actis close to buying solar assets of Indias Shapoorji Pallonji Read more
- Policy on auction of coal linkages to power sector in 2-3 months Read more
- Two firms awarded blocks before 2009 polls: CAG Read more
- Seeds of instability seen in Narendra Modis solar push for India Read more
- Govt collects Rs 21,129 crore as Clean Environment Cess in Apr-Jan Read more
- Rajiv Kumar Gupta appointed anti-corruption officer in Oil India Ltd Read more