Coal News We love to talk!
Coal India Limited (CIL) and Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) today signed an MoU for effectively monitoring of environment related issues in the coal mining projects.
The MoU will also help in improving the rehabilitation and reclamation of the mined out areas, said a company release. The arrangement would help CIL in proper compliance and monitoring of the conditions that are laid down by the MoEF & CC while according environment and forest clearances, added the statement.
The MoU covers assessment and monitoring of plantation and eco restoration activities, preparation of wild life management plans, preparation of environmental impact assessment and environmental management plans, capacity building for the executives of CIL on environment and forestry issues etc.
- Power plants woes: Private producers feel the pinch Read more
- Anadarko expects to sign Mozambique gas supply agreements this year Read more
- Coal blocks worth Rs 10.7 lakh crore given to private cos allocated impartially, says govt Read more
- PM Modi to unveil fleet of 400 Tata Nano electric for a cab aggregator Read more
- NTPC: Charging up for better days Read more
- Coal India Q4 net down by 4% at Rs 4,239 cr Read more
- A tie-up for clean energy Read more
- KoPT begins transhipment at Sandheads Read more
- No govt funding for Paradip petro complex, says Petroleum Minister Read more
- Coal India limited signs 162 fuel supply agreements with power plants Read more