Coal News We love to talk!
Coal India Limited (CIL) and Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) today signed an MoU for effectively monitoring of environment related issues in the coal mining projects.
The MoU will also help in improving the rehabilitation and reclamation of the mined out areas, said a company release. The arrangement would help CIL in proper compliance and monitoring of the conditions that are laid down by the MoEF & CC while according environment and forest clearances, added the statement.
The MoU covers assessment and monitoring of plantation and eco restoration activities, preparation of wild life management plans, preparation of environmental impact assessment and environmental management plans, capacity building for the executives of CIL on environment and forestry issues etc.
- Pricepooling pitted against coal-rich States Read more
- New coal policy to benefit private independent power plants: ICRA Read more
- Coal India unions set to strike work; may serve notice today Read more
- Pradhan seeks expediting of TAPI project at Islamabad meet Read more
- Ashok Kumar Balyan takes over as CEO of Reliance Group's oil & gas business Read more
- Jindal bids lowest again, Hindalco the highest Read more
- Reliance Power commissions world's largest Solar CSP project in Rajasthan Read more
- Indias electricity requirement seen soaring 37% in 5 years Read more
- Alstom sees big opportunities in ultra mega power projects Read more
- FM Arun Jaitley's plan to power up plants may hurt Coal India Read more