Coal News We love to talk!
Coal India Limited (CIL) and Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) today signed an MoU for effectively monitoring of environment related issues in the coal mining projects.
The MoU will also help in improving the rehabilitation and reclamation of the mined out areas, said a company release. The arrangement would help CIL in proper compliance and monitoring of the conditions that are laid down by the MoEF & CC while according environment and forest clearances, added the statement.
The MoU covers assessment and monitoring of plantation and eco restoration activities, preparation of wild life management plans, preparation of environmental impact assessment and environmental management plans, capacity building for the executives of CIL on environment and forestry issues etc.
- Andhra's bifurcation delays Petronet LNG project in Vizag Read more
- CIL may exceed production target by 60 mt this year: coal secretary Read more
- Adani group seeks uncontestable nod from Australia for its mega projects Read more
- Kundankulam Nuclear Power Plant unit I generates its full capacity of 1,000 MWe of power Read more
- Revive energy panel, fix problems else growth to be impacted: India Inc to PM Read more
- Coal India gains but questions remain Read more
- Government to auction 70 discovered hydrocarbon blocks Read more
- Hinduja Group scouts for partners for renewable energy, defence businesses Read more
- Bihar gets coal supplies to kick-start mega power projects Read more
- Govt boosts railway rakes supply for coal power plants to record 250 per day Read more