Coal News We love to talk!
Coal India Limited (CIL) and Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) today signed an MoU for effectively monitoring of environment related issues in the coal mining projects.
The MoU will also help in improving the rehabilitation and reclamation of the mined out areas, said a company release. The arrangement would help CIL in proper compliance and monitoring of the conditions that are laid down by the MoEF & CC while according environment and forest clearances, added the statement.
The MoU covers assessment and monitoring of plantation and eco restoration activities, preparation of wild life management plans, preparation of environmental impact assessment and environmental management plans, capacity building for the executives of CIL on environment and forestry issues etc.
- NTPC cuts electricity cost by 13.6% Read more
- A section of Coal India Limited unions oppose stake sale Read more
- GST powering along, leaving power behind Read more
- Coal linkage auction to increase cement companies costs Read more
- Power discoms subsidy dependence to rise to Rs 81,000 crore current fiscal: ICRA Read more
- NTPC eyeing stranded private power project Read more
- ICF to begin data collection trial on solar-powered coach Read more
- New auction policy on small oilfields allows companies to charge market price Read more
- Power PSUs on Centres asset monetisation radar Read more
- NTPC, CIL incorporate joint venture to revive Fertilizer Corporation plants Read more