Coal News We love to talk!
Mahanagar Gas today announced reduction in CNG price by Rs 1.60/kg and domestic PNG prices by Rs 1.01/SCM. The new rates, effective from today, follow the reduction in the prices of domestically produced natural gas by the government last week.
Accordingly, revised prices of CNG and domestic PNG will be Rs 39.97/kg and Rs 23.92 per standard cubic meter (SCM) respectively in the megapolis. The new prices will also be effective in the municipalities adjoining the city after factoring in implications of local municipal octroi/LBT and/or cesses.
The revised prices (inclusive of local taxes) of CNG shall be in the range of Rs 39.97-Rs 40.68/kg and of domestic PNG shall be in the range of Rs 23.92-24.13/SCM in the adjoining municipalities in the MMRDA region, the city gas distributor said. Last week, the government had announced 18 per cent reduction in domestically produced natural gas effective October 1.
- Indo-Bangla power project faces environmentalists ire Read more
- Sterlite Grid, Burns & McDonnell tie up for implementing transmission projects Read more
- Oil firms in talks to buy stake in Siberia oil project: Sources Read more
- PSU battle possible for Haldia Petrochemicals Read more
- Gujarat scraps 2,000 MW short-term tender Read more
- India discusses ways to recover $600 mn dues from Venezuela Read more
- Indraprastha Gas Ltd provided 1 lakh new piped gas connections in FY15 Read more
- SC disposes ONGC-Gujarat govt royalty payment case Read more
- RIL challenges oil ministry taking away five gas finds Read more
- Power reforms have changed countrys mindset: Piyush Goyal Read more