Coal News We love to talk!
Mahanagar Gas today announced reduction in CNG price by Rs 1.60/kg and domestic PNG prices by Rs 1.01/SCM. The new rates, effective from today, follow the reduction in the prices of domestically produced natural gas by the government last week.
Accordingly, revised prices of CNG and domestic PNG will be Rs 39.97/kg and Rs 23.92 per standard cubic meter (SCM) respectively in the megapolis. The new prices will also be effective in the municipalities adjoining the city after factoring in implications of local municipal octroi/LBT and/or cesses.
The revised prices (inclusive of local taxes) of CNG shall be in the range of Rs 39.97-Rs 40.68/kg and of domestic PNG shall be in the range of Rs 23.92-24.13/SCM in the adjoining municipalities in the MMRDA region, the city gas distributor said. Last week, the government had announced 18 per cent reduction in domestically produced natural gas effective October 1.
- Cairn expects to double Rajasthan gas output from Jan Read more
- Petro-chemical complex would be set up in Andhra Pradesh this fiscal: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- ONGC's stake sale talks with ConocoPhillips, Shell hit defence ministry roadblock Read more
- Domestic gas price to drop by a fifth to $2.5 per unit from October: ONGC Chairman Read more
- ONGC reworking tenders to remove guidelines on price preference Read more
- Gail: subdued volume outlook in the near term Read more
- Petronet to form joint venture for LNG terminal in Sri Lanka Read more
- Oil regulator for lower marketing margin on gas: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- After rap, GAIL to install corrosion monitors in pipelines Read more
- SPEED to set up mini power units in rural areas Read more