Coal News We love to talk!
Mahanagar Gas today announced reduction in CNG price by Rs 1.60/kg and domestic PNG prices by Rs 1.01/SCM. The new rates, effective from today, follow the reduction in the prices of domestically produced natural gas by the government last week.
Accordingly, revised prices of CNG and domestic PNG will be Rs 39.97/kg and Rs 23.92 per standard cubic meter (SCM) respectively in the megapolis. The new prices will also be effective in the municipalities adjoining the city after factoring in implications of local municipal octroi/LBT and/or cesses.
The revised prices (inclusive of local taxes) of CNG shall be in the range of Rs 39.97-Rs 40.68/kg and of domestic PNG shall be in the range of Rs 23.92-24.13/SCM in the adjoining municipalities in the MMRDA region, the city gas distributor said. Last week, the government had announced 18 per cent reduction in domestically produced natural gas effective October 1.
- Boost for ONGC but RIL will have to wait Read more
- Cairn to ramp up Indian hydrocarbon production Read more
- REC, PFC, Ireda, others to raise Rs5,000 crore via tax-free bonds Read more
- FACT resumes use of LNG at its ammonia plant Read more
- B. Ashok may be next chief of IndianOil Read more
- ONGC, Oil India may seek cost recovery on marginal fields Read more
- Reliance, govt headed for a long battle in KG D6 dispute Read more
- NTPC targets 250 BU power generation in current financial year Read more
- Tamil Nadu farmers hail oil ministry's decision to cancel CBM project Read more
- Oil giant: Govt mulls merging HPCL or BPCL with ONGC Read more