Coal News We love to talk!
Mahanagar Gas today announced reduction in CNG price by Rs 1.60/kg and domestic PNG prices by Rs 1.01/SCM. The new rates, effective from today, follow the reduction in the prices of domestically produced natural gas by the government last week.
Accordingly, revised prices of CNG and domestic PNG will be Rs 39.97/kg and Rs 23.92 per standard cubic meter (SCM) respectively in the megapolis. The new prices will also be effective in the municipalities adjoining the city after factoring in implications of local municipal octroi/LBT and/or cesses.
The revised prices (inclusive of local taxes) of CNG shall be in the range of Rs 39.97-Rs 40.68/kg and of domestic PNG shall be in the range of Rs 23.92-24.13/SCM in the adjoining municipalities in the MMRDA region, the city gas distributor said. Last week, the government had announced 18 per cent reduction in domestically produced natural gas effective October 1.
- India's fuel demand rose 0.4 percent in June Read more
- Mahanagar Gas finalizes Rs1,040 crore IPO Read more
- Essar Power finally turns around with Rs39 crore net in fiscal 2016 Read more
- ONGC shares fall nearly 3% on weak results Read more
- GAIL in pact with ONGC for buying natural gas Read more
- Expect lacklustre June quarter results from oil companies Read more
- Indian refiners to import Iranian crude oil at lower prices Read more
- Centre backs Assam's claim on crude royalty Read more
- Oil & gas cos hope govt will let market decide gas pricing Read more
- REC inks Rs 13,000 crore pact with Maharashtra power generation firm Read more