Power News We love to talk!
RPG Group’s engineering company KEC International has bagged orders worth Rs 1,192 crore, the company said Wednesday.
These orders include transmission and distribution projects worth Rs 859 crore in India, Africa and the Americas. KEC’s cable business received supply orders worth Rs 105 crore.
The company also received an order worth Rs 120 crore for railway overhead electrification project in the North Western Region. It bagged orders worth Rs 108 crore for providing turnkey engineering and construction jobs for solar power projects.
“In the transmission and distribution business, with substantial order wins in India, we continue to consolidate our presence in the domestic market. We also continue to diversify our customer base to include state electricity boards and developers of public-private partnership projects,” said Vimal Kejriwal, managing director and chief executive officer.
- CMPDI inks pact with SBI Capital for strategic business cooperation Read more
- With drones, energy firms get an eye in the sky Read more
- I-T dept slaps Rs. 29,000 cr tax demand notice on Cairn Energy Read more
- OIL Q1 Net Profit down 56 per cent Read more
- IOCL to lay Rs 10 bn pipeline to evacuate products from Paradip refinery Read more
- Reliance's D-55 gas find may span 60 sq kms Read more
- Govt aims to stop import of thermal coal by 2017: Piyush Goyal Read more
- KEC International to boost solar module capacity Read more
- Unique process to revolutionize solar power usage discovered Read more
- PE firms' power sector deals may come unstuck over SC coal decision Read more