Power News We love to talk!
RPG Group’s engineering company KEC International has bagged orders worth Rs 1,192 crore, the company said Wednesday.
These orders include transmission and distribution projects worth Rs 859 crore in India, Africa and the Americas. KEC’s cable business received supply orders worth Rs 105 crore.
The company also received an order worth Rs 120 crore for railway overhead electrification project in the North Western Region. It bagged orders worth Rs 108 crore for providing turnkey engineering and construction jobs for solar power projects.
“In the transmission and distribution business, with substantial order wins in India, we continue to consolidate our presence in the domestic market. We also continue to diversify our customer base to include state electricity boards and developers of public-private partnership projects,” said Vimal Kejriwal, managing director and chief executive officer.
- Indian Oil-Adani JV implements city gas project in Kochi Read more
- NTPC to look at stressed assets up for bidding Read more
- Hike in excise duty aimed to meet budget deficit, says oil minister Read more
- Mahanadi Coalfields launches app to monitor mining operations Read more
- Easier transfer of coal block rights on cards Read more
- Cairn-Vedanta merger: Sebi probes unusual stock movements Read more
- SECI to float tenders for 1,000 mw wind power projects Read more
- OIL to hop on to gas bandwagon Read more
- Delhi government to provide generation-based incentive for power from rooftop solar system Read more
- Sale of Indian co to Russian energy giant hits US hurdle Read more