Power News We love to talk!
RPG Group’s engineering company KEC International has bagged orders worth Rs 1,192 crore, the company said Wednesday.
These orders include transmission and distribution projects worth Rs 859 crore in India, Africa and the Americas. KEC’s cable business received supply orders worth Rs 105 crore.
The company also received an order worth Rs 120 crore for railway overhead electrification project in the North Western Region. It bagged orders worth Rs 108 crore for providing turnkey engineering and construction jobs for solar power projects.
“In the transmission and distribution business, with substantial order wins in India, we continue to consolidate our presence in the domestic market. We also continue to diversify our customer base to include state electricity boards and developers of public-private partnership projects,” said Vimal Kejriwal, managing director and chief executive officer.
- Urjit Patels energy connection Read more
- India's Iran oil imports rise to five-year high in July -tanker data Read more
- The growing case for tribunal reform Read more
- Lack of infrastructure in solar parks hurting projects: report Read more
- CERC extends deadline for NVVNL to encash bank guarantees of solar producers Read more
- India's February Iranian oil imports fall 36% against January Read more
- Officials wrongfully charging duty on solar power panels: RK Singh Read more
- Enphase Energy opens R&D centre in India Read more
- For e-mobility to happen, regulation needs to be tweaked: EESL chief Read more
- Dynamic pricing of fuel: Dealers seek delayed payment mechanism to protect margins Read more