Power News We love to talk!
RPG Group’s engineering company KEC International has bagged orders worth Rs 1,192 crore, the company said Wednesday.
These orders include transmission and distribution projects worth Rs 859 crore in India, Africa and the Americas. KEC’s cable business received supply orders worth Rs 105 crore.
The company also received an order worth Rs 120 crore for railway overhead electrification project in the North Western Region. It bagged orders worth Rs 108 crore for providing turnkey engineering and construction jobs for solar power projects.
“In the transmission and distribution business, with substantial order wins in India, we continue to consolidate our presence in the domestic market. We also continue to diversify our customer base to include state electricity boards and developers of public-private partnership projects,” said Vimal Kejriwal, managing director and chief executive officer.
- Kerala to tap renewable energy to increase power production Read more
- Delhi Power Secretaries bats for investments in renewable energy Read more
- Army looks to tap renewables to supply power to jawans deployed at high altitudes Read more
- 4 years of Modi government: How India performed in renewable energy sector Read more
- Indo-Bangla power project faces environmentalists ire Read more
- Land acquisition for Adani's solar park underway in Tamil Nadu Read more
- Coimbatore Commissionerate to tap 45KW solar power Read more
- Piramal in talks to invest Rs800 crore in ACME Solar Read more
- Cabinet may consider Rs17,000 crore hydropower policy this month Read more
- Northern Coalfields to use drones for survey Read more