Coal News We love to talk!
Russia's Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller said on Saturday he hoped to renegotiate a deal to supply liquefied natural gas to India's Gail (India) Ltd
within the next six months.
"We will make a decision in the near future, in the course of six months," Miller said. The two companies are discussing a change to the period in which Gail has to increase its off-take to 2.5 million tonnes of LNG per a year, as agreed under a previous contract, Miller told reporters.
When asked if the volume of 2.5 million tonnes a year would remain unchanged, he said: "Yes."
- Crisil lowers BHEL outlook on power sector overhangs Read more
- ReNew Power Ventures raises Rs 500 crore through green bonds Read more
- PSU oil companies like ONGC, Oil India, to invest Rs 76k crore on project expansion in FY16 Read more
- Falling crude prices may help meet deficit target Read more
- Lenders approve higher cost in 4 Lanco Infratech projects Read more
- Govt's extra dole gives OMCs buffer against price rise Read more
- ONGC-RIL row: Tech consultant report set to be delayed Read more
- Gas price cut: the gainers and losers Read more
- India seeks Qatar investment, gas deal to revive power plants Read more
- Centre forms panel to resolve power issues Read more