Coal News We love to talk!
Russia's Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller said on Saturday he hoped to renegotiate a deal to supply liquefied natural gas to India's Gail (India) Ltd
within the next six months.
"We will make a decision in the near future, in the course of six months," Miller said. The two companies are discussing a change to the period in which Gail has to increase its off-take to 2.5 million tonnes of LNG per a year, as agreed under a previous contract, Miller told reporters.
When asked if the volume of 2.5 million tonnes a year would remain unchanged, he said: "Yes."
- Solars tumble starts claiming victims as Trina rethinks India Read more
- India's coal imports for blending halve in current financial year Read more
- Power regulator to clear case backlog by October Read more
- Renewable energy upsetting power eco-systems Read more
- CAG wants to check propriety of RIL spending on KG D6 Read more
- NTPC mandates for first Green corporate Masala bonds Read more
- Dabhol power generation restored Read more
- Dharmendra Pradhan orders inspection, surprise checks after oil raids Read more
- Stalled power projects expose PSBs to risk of Rs 96,484 crore Read more
- Indias core sectors growth up 2.9% in January Read more