Coal News We love to talk!
Police raided a coal depot at Hardi of Hirri area and seized eight trucks following complaints of illegal hoarding and transportation of coal.
The said trucks were coming from Chhal area of Raigarh district. They were stopped at Hardi in Hirri area by additional SP Archana Jha and her team. Seven trucks were loaded with coal while one was empty. The trucks belonged to Bantu Agrawal and Manish Agrawal.
Later, Jha and her team raided three coal depots on Hirri-Kharkena Road. According to sources, police found large quantity of illegally hoarded coal at these depots. Sources claimed that police had been receiving inputs about illegal hoarding and transportation of coal in large quantities from Hirri area. Police have asked mining officials to verify the stocks of coal in these depots.
- NTPC gives Pakri-Barwadih coal block contract to Thriveni-Sainik Read more
- Greenpeace refutes CIL's charges Read more
- NTPC, Coal India headed for showdown on fuel pacts Read more
- Australian think-tank not sure if Adani project will ever become viable Read more
- Oil minister Pradhan to launch LPG drive in J&K Read more
- Coal ministry rejects Nalcos claim of fuel supply shortage Read more
- Adani Power exploring options to sustain Mundra power plant Read more
- Delhi HC reserves verdict on capping of fixed charge component of electricity Read more
- Tata Power's generation crosses 52,000 million unit mark in FY17 Read more
- Power ministry yet to decide on trigger point for FSAs Read more