Coal News We love to talk!
Police raided a coal depot at Hardi of Hirri area and seized eight trucks following complaints of illegal hoarding and transportation of coal.
The said trucks were coming from Chhal area of Raigarh district. They were stopped at Hardi in Hirri area by additional SP Archana Jha and her team. Seven trucks were loaded with coal while one was empty. The trucks belonged to Bantu Agrawal and Manish Agrawal.
Later, Jha and her team raided three coal depots on Hirri-Kharkena Road. According to sources, police found large quantity of illegally hoarded coal at these depots. Sources claimed that police had been receiving inputs about illegal hoarding and transportation of coal in large quantities from Hirri area. Police have asked mining officials to verify the stocks of coal in these depots.
- Revival of five more gas based power plants likely Read more
- Reliance Power moves Delhi HC to mine more coal for Sasan UMPP Read more
- States may have to wait a while for coal block auction bonanza Read more
- India's transition to renewable would need strong policy support: ETC Read more
- Israel seeks India's help to explore gas reserves Read more
- Renewable electricity production to mitigate climate damage cost of coal based power Read more
- CIL floor price set at Rs 358 a share, could net at least Rs 22,390 crore Read more
- Goyal to chair state power ministers conference Read more
- Electricity Appellate Tribunal rejects Adani Power plea on condoning delay Read more
- TATA, Adani among prospective bidders Read more