Power News We love to talk!
Noida-based Inox Wind Limited has won a repeat order for 40 Megawatt wind power project in Gujarat.
Inox will execute the project on turnkey basis for Roha Dyechem Private Limited, a manufacturers of natural and synthetic colours, and the project is scheduled to be commissioned by March 2017. The 40 MW project from Roha is part of the 350 MW of orders announced by lnox Wind on 3rd October 2016, according to an Inox release.
As part of the order Inox will install 20 units of it's 2MW-113 meter rotor diameter turbine. The wind turbine manufacturer will end to end solutions from development and construction to commissioning and providing long term operations and maintenance services, the media release added.
"We are pleased to further build on the success of lnox's 2 MW platform in India." said Kailash Tarachandani, Chief Executive Officer of lnox Wind Limited in his statement.
RDPL has diversified its activities in Renewable Energy, as one of the emerging sectors of its business in the years to come. RDPL has already successfully invested in an aggregate of 52.5 MW of Solar Energy and 13.5 MW in Wind Energy and further plans to reach a combined milestone of 500 MW at various locations.
- Govt Takes Up Rs 1,000cr Slum Lighting Project Read more
- State power companies seek to import coal to tide over supply crisis Read more
- Narendra Modi government may go slow on nuclear energy expansion: PwC Read more
- Centre to finalise hydropower development fund Read more
- CCI okays Jaypee-Suraksha Group deal to sell 5 wind projects Read more
- Wind power sector likely to move entirely towards auction-based allocation: Bridge to India Read more
- Oil minister Pradhan attends ONGC Solar Chulha Challenge Read more
- ONGC mulls new reporting standard to improve credit rating Read more
- Power shutdown in several East Bengaluru areas Read more
- AP CM orders lifting of restriction on power for small industries Read more