Power News We love to talk!
Noida-based Inox Wind Limited has won a repeat order for 40 Megawatt wind power project in Gujarat.
Inox will execute the project on turnkey basis for Roha Dyechem Private Limited, a manufacturers of natural and synthetic colours, and the project is scheduled to be commissioned by March 2017. The 40 MW project from Roha is part of the 350 MW of orders announced by lnox Wind on 3rd October 2016, according to an Inox release.
As part of the order Inox will install 20 units of it's 2MW-113 meter rotor diameter turbine. The wind turbine manufacturer will end to end solutions from development and construction to commissioning and providing long term operations and maintenance services, the media release added.
"We are pleased to further build on the success of lnox's 2 MW platform in India." said Kailash Tarachandani, Chief Executive Officer of lnox Wind Limited in his statement.
RDPL has diversified its activities in Renewable Energy, as one of the emerging sectors of its business in the years to come. RDPL has already successfully invested in an aggregate of 52.5 MW of Solar Energy and 13.5 MW in Wind Energy and further plans to reach a combined milestone of 500 MW at various locations.
- Rural Electrification Corp agrees to reduce interest rate on loan to Andhra by 2 per cent Read more
- GVK Power inks supplementary PPA with Punjab Power utility for Goindwal Sahib project Read more
- OVL wary of US shale assets over presence in sanction-hit countries Read more
- Govt seeks personnel, land data for takeover of coal mines Read more
- Solar power tariffs expected to fall to as low as Rs3.50 a unit in 3 years Read more
- Maharashtra bats for early revival of Dabhol project Read more
- Kerala power commission wins award Read more
- State plans to outsource underutilised Bawana plant Read more
- CIL hires retired government officials to increase production Read more
- Coal India expects 2.5% production growth Read more