Power News We love to talk!
A meter reader of Jodhpur DISCOM was today arrested by anti-corruption bureau (ACB) for allegedly accepting bribe of Rs 5000.
The accused Kishore Joshi had demanded the bribe from the owner of a handicrafts manufacturing unit to convert his temporary power connection into permanent, IG ACB V K Singh said here.
After verification of the complaint, the accused was trapped while accepting the bribe in Jodhpur, he said.
- Power cut hits traffic regulation in Salem city Read more
- Plan panel meets today to set power targets for FY14 Read more
- NTPC's Kahalgaon supr thermal plant to generate low cost power soon Read more
- Actis to invest $500 million in green energy platform Solenergi Read more
- Disruption in power supply hits sugarcane crushing at MPM unit Read more
- Natural gas project may trigger uneven growth Read more
- A promising start to Uday scheme with state discoms reducing commercial losses and interest costs Read more
- Govt deallocates 10 captive coal blocks Read more
- Punjab power crisis may worsen due to agitation in Jharkhand Read more
- Power tariffs up in Haryana; farmers, EWS category spared Read more