Power News We love to talk!
A meter reader of Jodhpur DISCOM was today arrested by anti-corruption bureau (ACB) for allegedly accepting bribe of Rs 5000.
The accused Kishore Joshi had demanded the bribe from the owner of a handicrafts manufacturing unit to convert his temporary power connection into permanent, IG ACB V K Singh said here.
After verification of the complaint, the accused was trapped while accepting the bribe in Jodhpur, he said.
- Railways plan to expand electrification could power the Street too Read more
- Bhadla solar bid could touch new low price point Read more
- MeECLs delay to power flood lights puts BSF in trouble Read more
- Discoms go slow in filing true-up claims despite reminders Read more
- Indias solar prices set to drop amid competition, lower costs Read more
- Centre likely to give Rs. 1,000 cr. for energy efficiency measures Read more
- Renewable energy will cost as much as thermal energy: Hari Sankaran Read more
- Consumers demand third-party verification of assets owned by Maharashtra power distributor Read more
- PM Modi's claims of electrifying all villages baseless: Sachin Pilot Read more
- APEPDCL starts recovery of pending dues worth Rs 900 crore Read more