Power News We love to talk!
A meter reader of Jodhpur DISCOM was today arrested by anti-corruption bureau (ACB) for allegedly accepting bribe of Rs 5000.
The accused Kishore Joshi had demanded the bribe from the owner of a handicrafts manufacturing unit to convert his temporary power connection into permanent, IG ACB V K Singh said here.
After verification of the complaint, the accused was trapped while accepting the bribe in Jodhpur, he said.
- ReNew Power secures USD 390 million debt funding from ADB Read more
- Chennai Suburbs will get new lighting infrastructure under Rs 80 crore project Read more
- TN utility buying power from GMR even after expiry of PPA Read more
- Jindal Power says it is puzzled by rejection of bids Read more
- Riders to Tata Power compensation Read more
- Ashok Leyland gears up for Electric Vehicle onslaught, lines up four products for rollout in 2019 Read more
- 'Quantum jump in power consumption in Bihar in past eleven years' Read more
- Nepal gives Indian firm green light for $1 billion hydroelectric plant Read more
- SC seeks response from Centre, four states on plea to curb pollution Read more
- Banks call: Lenders look to sell majority stake in Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited Read more