Power News We love to talk!
State-owned Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd has inked three pacts to extend financial assistance of around Rs 60,000 crore to Andhra Pradesh.
"Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed by REC for extending financial assistance to the tune of Rs 60,000 crore in the state of Andhra Pradesh," Rural Electrification Corp informed BSE today.
According to the statement, REC has signed three MoUs for extending financial assistance of around Rs 60,000 crore in the state for the next five years (till March 2022). The financial assistance comprises Rs 40,000 crore to Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corp, Rs 10,000 to Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh and Rs 10,000 crore to AP DISCOMSs.
Apart from financial assistance, the power utilities have agreed on availing consultancy and management services from REC arms, REC Power Distribution Company and REC Transmission Projects Company, for various activities/projects for the next five years.
- Sharif for immediate import of power Read more
- Kerala to get 266 MW power from Kudankulam nuke plant Read more
- Andhra Pradesh aims to achieve 29,000 MW installed capacity Read more
- India saved Rs 47,185 crore on higher energy efficiency in three years Read more
- Alstom commissions Rajasthan's first 765 kv substation Read more
- PPAs can be revised: AP power regulator Read more
- New experts panels fast tracks dirty energy projects Read more
- TN to import 20 lakh tonnes of coal for power plants Read more
- IFC mulls Rs 100 cr investment in Clean Max Enviro Energy Solutions Read more
- Solar rooftop power plants' installation yet to pick up pace in Punjab Read more