Power News We love to talk!
Power and infrastructure company Kalpataru Power Transmission today said it has secured new orders worth Rs 823 cores.
The company said it has won an order worth Rs 737 crores which involves setting up transmission lines in West Africa and another order worth Rs 86 crore for construction of 220 kv GIS substation project for Haryana Vidyut prasaran Nigam Ltd.
“We have announced orders in excess of Rs 5,000 crores in this year till date, which will help us achieving healthy growth for future,” Manish Mohnot, Managing Director, KPTL said.
Engineering, procurement and construction company KPTL is engaged in power transmission and distribution, oil and gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing and logistics business.
The company is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- Australian project stuck, Adani to focus on India plans Read more
- Gujarat mulls upgrading old power plants Read more
- Karnataka cautious over Cauvery power projects owing to water dispute with Tamilnadu Read more
- Coal import prices likely to head lower Read more
- Coal fire - 2: Essar Power's Rs 11,000-crore investment awaits mining approvals Read more
- Indian Oil to reach 10-MT refining capacity this fiscal Read more
- Rajasthan: Comments and Suggestionsare requested regarding draft tariffregulation and power purchase orders Read more
- Mozambique gas deal: How India can take on China in big oil and Africa Read more
- Power co seeks funds prior to tariff increase in Maharashtra Read more
- Power production shortage forces Escoms to shed load Read more