Power News We love to talk!
Power and infrastructure company Kalpataru Power Transmission today said it has secured new orders worth Rs 823 cores.
The company said it has won an order worth Rs 737 crores which involves setting up transmission lines in West Africa and another order worth Rs 86 crore for construction of 220 kv GIS substation project for Haryana Vidyut prasaran Nigam Ltd.
“We have announced orders in excess of Rs 5,000 crores in this year till date, which will help us achieving healthy growth for future,” Manish Mohnot, Managing Director, KPTL said.
Engineering, procurement and construction company KPTL is engaged in power transmission and distribution, oil and gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing and logistics business.
The company is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- French President Francois Hollande hopes International Solar Alliance will help raise $1.3 billion by 2030 Read more
- Change of name of inter-State trading licence of Jindal Power Trading Company Limited Read more
- Loan costs fall for fuel marketers, leaving funds for expansion Read more
- Association seeks fair deal with ONGC for extension of gas supply agreements Read more
- IOC rushes large volume of petro products to quake-hit Nepal Read more
- 5MW solar plant to power VOC port at Tuticorin Read more
- Delhi power bills may get cheaper by 13p/unit Read more
- After solar energy, focus is now on hydro, wind, says Piyush Goyal Read more
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar to distribute free LED bulbs in Goa Read more
- GAIL in three time-swap deal for US LNG Read more