Power News We love to talk!
Power and infrastructure company Kalpataru Power Transmission today said it has secured new orders worth Rs 823 cores.
The company said it has won an order worth Rs 737 crores which involves setting up transmission lines in West Africa and another order worth Rs 86 crore for construction of 220 kv GIS substation project for Haryana Vidyut prasaran Nigam Ltd.
“We have announced orders in excess of Rs 5,000 crores in this year till date, which will help us achieving healthy growth for future,” Manish Mohnot, Managing Director, KPTL said.
Engineering, procurement and construction company KPTL is engaged in power transmission and distribution, oil and gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing and logistics business.
The company is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- IOC cuts refinery output as rains hit fuel demand Read more
- Investors still jittery on power sector Read more
- Maithon Power raises Rs. 500-cr via private placement of NCDs Read more
- Electric, hybrid cars to source battery tech from spacecraft Read more
- Cairn India cuts 250 jobs as price fall dents profits Read more
- Adani-Welspun to invest $1.5 billion in US shale, Canadian oil sands assets Read more
- Sutlej Jal Vidyut Nigam commissions all 6 units of 412 MW Rampur hydel project Read more
- Power plants to get priority in gas sharing Read more
- $150m ADB loan for Uttarakhand hydropower Read more
- Govt's plan to auction captive coal assets hits a bump Read more