Power News We love to talk!
Power and infrastructure company Kalpataru Power Transmission today said it has secured new orders worth Rs 823 cores.
The company said it has won an order worth Rs 737 crores which involves setting up transmission lines in West Africa and another order worth Rs 86 crore for construction of 220 kv GIS substation project for Haryana Vidyut prasaran Nigam Ltd.
“We have announced orders in excess of Rs 5,000 crores in this year till date, which will help us achieving healthy growth for future,” Manish Mohnot, Managing Director, KPTL said.
Engineering, procurement and construction company KPTL is engaged in power transmission and distribution, oil and gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing and logistics business.
The company is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- ONGC reverses seven-year slump; reports higher supply of crude oil Read more
- We will use imported LNG as fuel for railways: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Cairn India seeks to export oil despite ban: Report Read more
- India may face blackouts as coal shortage cuts power output Read more
- State-owned ONGC makes 23 oil and gas discoveries last financial year Read more
- 15 days required to bring gas well fire under control: ONGC Read more
- IOC Chairman Butola walks 15 km to office to save fuel Read more
- NDA govt convenes crucial meet on stalled Lower Subansari hydroelectric project Read more
- Fuel outlets in UP to be probed for discrepancies in delivery Read more
- NTPC's Kahalgaon supr thermal plant to generate low cost power soon Read more