Power News We love to talk!
Power and infrastructure company Kalpataru Power Transmission today said it has secured new orders worth Rs 823 cores.
The company said it has won an order worth Rs 737 crores which involves setting up transmission lines in West Africa and another order worth Rs 86 crore for construction of 220 kv GIS substation project for Haryana Vidyut prasaran Nigam Ltd.
“We have announced orders in excess of Rs 5,000 crores in this year till date, which will help us achieving healthy growth for future,” Manish Mohnot, Managing Director, KPTL said.
Engineering, procurement and construction company KPTL is engaged in power transmission and distribution, oil and gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing and logistics business.
The company is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- Allegations of gas hoarding at KG-D6 unfounded, ill-informed: Sashi Mukundan Read more
- HERC dismisses petitions against DHBVNL in open access payment dispute Read more
- RIL to get additional Rs144 crore due to gas price hike Read more
- HPCL workers' union demands judicial probe into refinery accident Read more
- GAIL in talks to acquire Dabhols 5 mtpa regasification terminal Read more
- Govt issues cross border electricity trade guidelines Read more
- RIL again loses most profitable company tag, this time to IOC Read more
- Gas migration case: RIL initiates arbitration against govt Read more
- Many electricity regulatory bodies headless Read more
- ONGC: Cost efficiencies help beat PAT estimate Read more