Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has upheld several separate petitions by India Power Corporation Limited seeking project-specific tariff from the eleventh year of the commercial operation date (CoD) of its projects. The commission has noted that reduction in the achievement of the assumed plant load factor is substantial, which makes a case for the determination of project-specific tariff.
The commission has revised the levellised tariff from the eleventh year of the CoD of the projects at Rs 2.32 per unit for a 2.4 MW wind plant (OP No.3/2016), Rs 2.34 per unit for a 3.2 MW wind plant (OP No.4/2016) and Rs 2.26 per unit for a 4.8 MW wind plant (OP No.5/2016). Further, the commission has noted that tariff determined in the present order is much below the tariff of Rs 3.40 per unit determined in the generic tariff order dated December 11, 2009 for the existing wind power projects.
- CAO’s audit report on Mundra UMPP likely by March 2013 Read more
- Power generation rises 11 per cent in April, beats target: CEA Read more
- Government to consider new power tariff policy tomorrow Read more
- JSW Energy says expects a power plant deal by February 2016 Read more
- Cairn Energy slaps $5.6 bn compensation notice on India Read more
- Cairn to invest Rs 1,400 cr to raise oil, gas carrying capacity Read more
- NTPC's Kahalgaon supr thermal plant to generate low cost power soon Read more
- Biggest buyout in renewable space; check out what Tata Power-Welspun deal is about Read more
- NTPC allotted Mandakini B coal block for 4,000-Mw plant Read more
- Tata Power launches 'Act for Mahseer' conservation campaign Read more