Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has upheld several separate petitions by India Power Corporation Limited seeking project-specific tariff from the eleventh year of the commercial operation date (CoD) of its projects. The commission has noted that reduction in the achievement of the assumed plant load factor is substantial, which makes a case for the determination of project-specific tariff.
The commission has revised the levellised tariff from the eleventh year of the CoD of the projects at Rs 2.32 per unit for a 2.4 MW wind plant (OP No.3/2016), Rs 2.34 per unit for a 3.2 MW wind plant (OP No.4/2016) and Rs 2.26 per unit for a 4.8 MW wind plant (OP No.5/2016). Further, the commission has noted that tariff determined in the present order is much below the tariff of Rs 3.40 per unit determined in the generic tariff order dated December 11, 2009 for the existing wind power projects.
- GERC has disposed of OPGS Powers petition seeking review Read more
- Jharkhand pays DVC, CIL dues on time, gains over 1500cr Read more
- Telangana's solar power generation capacity reaches 3,800 Megawatt Read more
- No central help to debt-ridden state-run power discoms: Piyush Goyal Read more
- BHEL commissions steam turbine generatorunit in Ethiopia Read more
- Solar panels, cycles soon for construction workers Read more
- BEE to add more products under energy saving norms Read more
- India to ramp up infrastructure for long distance transmission Read more
- Power and Coal Minister Piyush Goyal to meet Narendra Modi; to set priorities for power sector Read more
- NTPC performance flagging due to gaps in decision-making Read more