Coal News We love to talk!
The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) has upheld several separate petitions by India Power Corporation Limited seeking project-specific tariff from the eleventh year of the commercial operation date (CoD) of its projects. The commission has noted that reduction in the achievement of the assumed plant load factor is substantial, which makes a case for the determination of project-specific tariff.
The commission has revised the levellised tariff from the eleventh year of the CoD of the projects at Rs 2.32 per unit for a 2.4 MW wind plant (OP No.3/2016), Rs 2.34 per unit for a 3.2 MW wind plant (OP No.4/2016) and Rs 2.26 per unit for a 4.8 MW wind plant (OP No.5/2016). Further, the commission has noted that tariff determined in the present order is much below the tariff of Rs 3.40 per unit determined in the generic tariff order dated December 11, 2009 for the existing wind power projects.
- Forum of Regulators discusses Issues of Power Sector Read more
- Greenko to pay $100 million to take over SunEdisons assets here Read more
- Soon, app-based survey to map renewable energy installations Read more
- NTPC Q3 net profit declines 19% to Rs 2,493 cr Read more
- Taliperu project goes without power for third consecutive day Read more
- Coal price pass through: Boon for power firms, bane for consumers Read more
- Tangedco told to pay dues to power firm Read more
- ReNew Power targets 5 Gigawatt generation capacity in next two yrs Read more
- Ganges Internationale Partners with Panel Claw to provide solar roof mounting solutions Read more
- Government unlikely to scrap customs duty on import of solar panels Read more