Coal News We love to talk!
The order is valued at Rs. 47.75 crore and excludes annual maintenance costs. One such bus may be test deployed soon in Telangana.
The Hyderabad-based company, which has tied up with the Chinese electric bus major BYD, the largest manufacturer of pure electric buses (eco-friendly), has also bagged an order for supply of six such buses to Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) undertaking, Mumbai.
The company is in the process of negotiating with several other states for supply of similar buses in some select urban locations and in environmentally sensitive areas.
The Himachal Corporation plans to deploy these buses on the 110-km-long stretch, which is equivalent to 150-160 km on a plain terrain, has a gradient of 20 per cent and takes up to an altitude of 13000 ft in sub-zero temperatures. The journey is to be completed on a single charge of the batteries mounted on the buses. PK Srivastava, head of e-bus division at Goldstone Infratech, said, “Our tie-up with BYD is a path-breaking milestone, which will go a long way as a green energy initiative.”
- BHEL commissions record generation capacity of 15 GW in FY16 Read more
- Power regulator to clear case backlog by October Read more
- Australia project: Adani, GVK expect financial closure by 2015 Read more
- India acquiring energy assets through the oil price roller coaster Read more
- Govt plans three more sub-funds under NIIF Read more
- Burning away Indias energy security Read more
- ONGC, NTPC & CIL to revive 3 urea plants with Rs 18K cr outlay Read more
- Nepal to buy 90 MW more power from India Read more
- GVK plant served buy-out notice, asked to supply power to AP Read more
- Rajasthan invites Japanese firms in solar energy sector Read more