Coal News We love to talk!
The order is valued at Rs. 47.75 crore and excludes annual maintenance costs. One such bus may be test deployed soon in Telangana.
The Hyderabad-based company, which has tied up with the Chinese electric bus major BYD, the largest manufacturer of pure electric buses (eco-friendly), has also bagged an order for supply of six such buses to Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) undertaking, Mumbai.
The company is in the process of negotiating with several other states for supply of similar buses in some select urban locations and in environmentally sensitive areas.
The Himachal Corporation plans to deploy these buses on the 110-km-long stretch, which is equivalent to 150-160 km on a plain terrain, has a gradient of 20 per cent and takes up to an altitude of 13000 ft in sub-zero temperatures. The journey is to be completed on a single charge of the batteries mounted on the buses. PK Srivastava, head of e-bus division at Goldstone Infratech, said, “Our tie-up with BYD is a path-breaking milestone, which will go a long way as a green energy initiative.”
- Modi govt's energy plans fuelled BJP's rise in UP Read more
- Kaiga nuclear power plant to get two more units Read more
- HPERC issues tariff order for 2015-16 and APR order for HPSEBL Read more
- Draft Net Metering based Solar Rooftop Policy - Madhya Pradesh Read more
- African countries to sign MoU with power surplus Gujarat Read more
- Nigeria bags top spot as india's oil supplier in May Read more
- Wind capacity addition to fall to 1.5 GW in FY18: Rating firm Read more
- Govt sets rooftop solar targets for States Read more
- Yale Journal examines advances in complex adaptive systems and industrial ecology Read more
- Singareni plans 800 MW capacity expansion Read more