Power News We love to talk!
Reliance Power today said its arm Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding in its subsidiary RPL Aditya Power.
Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding of 10,000 shares of Rs 10 each, aggregating to Rs 1 lakh, in RPL Aditya Power at par value, Reliance Power said in a BSE filing.
Reliance Power claims on its website it has the largest portfolio of power projects in the private sector based on thermal and renewable energy with an operating capacity of 5,945 Megawatt.
- Power engineers suggest ways to cut losses, lower tariff Read more
- Welspun Group to sell its renewable energy business, appoints Barclays to look for a buyer Read more
- GAIL drilling second exploratory well in Gujarat block Read more
- Tata Power generates 13,183 million units electricity in FY14 Read more
- Tamil Nadu continues to effort to reduce debt of TANGEDCO, says official Read more
- Fourth Partner to work on 10 MW rooftop solar projects for Railways Read more
- Solar Energy Corporation of India plans to set up more solar plants Read more
- Govt deallocates 10 captive coal blocks Read more
- PSPCL to shut its plants for 6 months, workers protest Read more
- No relief for FTIL/IEX from APTEL Read more