Power News We love to talk!
Reliance Power today said its arm Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding in its subsidiary RPL Aditya Power.
Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding of 10,000 shares of Rs 10 each, aggregating to Rs 1 lakh, in RPL Aditya Power at par value, Reliance Power said in a BSE filing.
Reliance Power claims on its website it has the largest portfolio of power projects in the private sector based on thermal and renewable energy with an operating capacity of 5,945 Megawatt.
- India and US launch $ 95 million clean energy projects under OPIC financing Read more
- ReNew Power in talks with PE firm to raise $200 million Read more
- Coming soon: Three new high-performance electric cars from Mahindra Read more
- Government readies institutional framework to push electric mobility Read more
- Defunct Indraprastha power station to be converted into solar plant; move to showcase Indias commitment to clean energy Read more
- OilMin wants a united front to beat China in Myanmar Read more
- Power ministry's decision to nominate Power Grid Corp projects worth Rs 36,000 crore miffs private firms Read more
- HP allots Rs 5,700 crore under annual plan; Hydro, transport focus areas Read more
- Power, At What Cost? Read more
- Mandatory local electric vehicles content likely to be hiked to 70% in 3 years Read more