Power News We love to talk!
Reliance Power today said its arm Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding in its subsidiary RPL Aditya Power.
Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding of 10,000 shares of Rs 10 each, aggregating to Rs 1 lakh, in RPL Aditya Power at par value, Reliance Power said in a BSE filing.
Reliance Power claims on its website it has the largest portfolio of power projects in the private sector based on thermal and renewable energy with an operating capacity of 5,945 Megawatt.
- ABB to light up 190 schools in West Bengal with solar power Read more
- DERC may not alter tariff rules till next fiscal Read more
- Push to solar power in Punjab; projects for 1,550 MW allocated Read more
- Solar sourcing: India to buy time to implement WTO decision Read more
- CERC disposes off petition to seek approval of transmission tariff Read more
- Shah panel report on RIL-ONGC dispute puts government in a fix over compensation Read more
- Govt ready with policy to promote electric 2-wheelers: Min Read more
- NSA Ajit Doval, Union minister Nirmala Sitharaman & other MPs keen to harness solar energy Read more
- Stressed assets to be made national assets Read more
- TimarpurOkhla entitled for RECs since July12, CERC Read more