Power News We love to talk!
Reliance Power today said its arm Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding in its subsidiary RPL Aditya Power.
Reliance Green Power has disposed of its entire holding of 10,000 shares of Rs 10 each, aggregating to Rs 1 lakh, in RPL Aditya Power at par value, Reliance Power said in a BSE filing.
Reliance Power claims on its website it has the largest portfolio of power projects in the private sector based on thermal and renewable energy with an operating capacity of 5,945 Megawatt.
- Power demand up 18%, but no cuts in Tamil Nadu Read more
- Private investment can help India reduce 35% greenhouse gas emissions: IFC Read more
- GST Council may clarify on tax rate for solar modules at 3 June meeting Read more
- India's reliance on coal to continue beyond 2047, says report Read more
- As summer heats up, TN forced to pay thru its nose for power Read more
- Tata Power to invest Rs.500 cr in Jamshedpur circle Read more
- NDA plans big rural push for green energy Read more
- Singareni Collieries to step up coal supplies to neighbouring states Read more
- Coal India's net worth shrinks 30% in four years Read more
- Tariff for solar projects with local content drops 35% in a year Read more