Power News We love to talk!
State-run Power Finance Corporation (PFC) today said it has signed a loan agreement with Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co (MSEDCL) for financial assistance of Rs 3,000 crore.
This assistance will help MSEDCL meet its operational requirements within the working capital eligibility allowed under the UDAY scheme. The loan will help MSEDCL clear its outstanding power purchase liabilities also, PFC said in a statement.
The loan document was signed by S L Pimpalkhute, Director (finance), MSEDCL, in the presence of Rajeev Sharma, CMD, PFC.
- KEK directs 12-hour power to save crops Read more
- IGL hits 52-week high on Q3 show; likely curbs on pet coke bonus for co Read more
- Cost of power generation likely to increase by 33 per cent following Supreme Court order Read more
- RInfra moves Maharashtra power regulator to transfer Mumbai business assets Read more
- Upper bid for coal mines not to go over Rs.1,000 per tonne Read more
- Power Minsets up advisory panel of industry honchos Read more
- MSEDCL would pay Capacity Charges to RGPPL Read more
- $1 bn private equity fund planned renewable energy: Goyal Read more
- UDAY paints a brighter picture, saves Rs 7,900cr for Discoms Read more
- India's largest coal mine coming up at Birbhum: Mamata Banerjee Read more