Power News We love to talk!
State-run Power Finance Corporation (PFC) today said it has signed a loan agreement with Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co (MSEDCL) for financial assistance of Rs 3,000 crore.
This assistance will help MSEDCL meet its operational requirements within the working capital eligibility allowed under the UDAY scheme. The loan will help MSEDCL clear its outstanding power purchase liabilities also, PFC said in a statement.
The loan document was signed by S L Pimpalkhute, Director (finance), MSEDCL, in the presence of Rajeev Sharma, CMD, PFC.
- Discrimination on religious ground in electrification in UP: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Power PSUs to launch $1-billion masala bonds Read more
- India headed for top slot in global LED bulb market Read more
- Tackling climate change is tough, but also a huge business opportunity Read more
- BERC proposes to amend regulations for appointment of consultant Read more
- CERC: Issuance of RECs for auxiliary consumption for Shree Renuka Sugars Co-Generation Plant Read more
- Coal transportation to be affected Read more
- Bihar seeks Rs 1,100 crore from Centre for power connections Read more
- NTPC's Kahalgaon supr thermal plant to generate low cost power soon Read more
- Madhya Pradesh cracks whip, cancels solar PPAs signed with Canadian firms India unit Sky Power Solar Read more