Power News We love to talk!
State-run Power Finance Corporation (PFC) today said it has signed a loan agreement with Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co (MSEDCL) for financial assistance of Rs 3,000 crore.
This assistance will help MSEDCL meet its operational requirements within the working capital eligibility allowed under the UDAY scheme. The loan will help MSEDCL clear its outstanding power purchase liabilities also, PFC said in a statement.
The loan document was signed by S L Pimpalkhute, Director (finance), MSEDCL, in the presence of Rajeev Sharma, CMD, PFC.
- 93% complaints disposed of in 8 months, says Delhi electricity ombudsman Read more
- UPRVUN turns down NTPC proposal for Meja power project stake Read more
- NLC Ltd to add 6,820 Mw of power at cost of Rs 27,740 crore Read more
- Supreme Court declines interim payment of compensatory tariff to Adani Read more
- R-Power asks PFC to buy out Sasan UMPP Read more
- Noida Power may soon come up with a Case-1 Bid as UPERC rejects MoU based power procurement from Dhariwal Infrastructures Ltd. for 187 MW Read more
- With affordable solar panels, Delhiites can cut power bills Read more
- Thermal power plants leading to spike in SO2, NO2: study Read more
- Pricier coal leading to lower margins, say thermal power producers Read more
- Govt may seek SBI Capital Markets aid to resolve stressed power assets Read more