Power News We love to talk!
State-run Power Finance Corporation (PFC) today said it has signed a loan agreement with Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co (MSEDCL) for financial assistance of Rs 3,000 crore.
This assistance will help MSEDCL meet its operational requirements within the working capital eligibility allowed under the UDAY scheme. The loan will help MSEDCL clear its outstanding power purchase liabilities also, PFC said in a statement.
The loan document was signed by S L Pimpalkhute, Director (finance), MSEDCL, in the presence of Rajeev Sharma, CMD, PFC.
- Coal supplies may be hit as unions plan non-cooperation Read more
- Govt. to spend Rs.45,000 cr. on power generation Read more
- Egypt Govt has released bank guarantee after auditing expenditure by GSPC: Saurabh Patel Read more
- PFC forays into Waste-to-Energy, lends Rs 290 crore to largest plant Read more
- BHEL commissions another 600 MW thermal unit in Telangana Read more
- Dabhol power project shuts down for want ofgas Read more
- Suzlon bags 75 MW order in Maharashtra Read more
- Wind energy developers in Rajasthan face losses as discoms curtail intake Read more
- TSERC invites stakeholder comments on waiver of cross-subsidy surcharge for purchase of solar power Read more
- UDAY scheme can be model about massive rotation of capital: Michael Eckhart Read more