Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Discoms tight-lipped on tariff hike Read more
- Rs 20,000 crore saving expected through nod to power firms to swap coal with efficient plants: Piyush Goyal Read more
- No production at 64 coal blocks under CBI scanner Read more
- Chevron's Gorgon LNG resumes production after brief outage Read more
- Inter-Ministerial panel on coal linkages to meet next month Read more
- Modi's oil champions, Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum, on track to match $16 billion spending Read more
- Domestic brokerages see over 30 per cent upside in NTPC over next 12 months Read more
- JP Power looks to defer payment on $200-mn bonds Read more
- Vestas to increase Ahmedabad plant's capacity to 600 MW Read more
- Solar firm Rays Power Experts in talks to raise Rs100 crore Read more