Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Finance ministry, Plan panel oppose coal price pooling Read more
- CIL Wont be a Minefield of Politics Read more
- MNRE to hold stakeholders meet on 1,000 MW wind power auction Read more
- Power generation at BTPS comes to a halt Read more
- Power supply will be back by Oct 25: Naidu Read more
- Coal production: billion tonne target within sight Read more
- BHEL commissions 2nd unit of Yeramarus plant in Karnataka Read more
- Environment ministry extends bar on projects at 4 coal fields Read more
- Eight consultants bid for Coal India project Read more
- Actis commits $230 mn to build Indian renewable energy platform Read more