Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Odisha holds up land transfer for Mahaguj coal mine project Read more
- Extended summer: High power demand behind thin coal stocks Read more
- New wind atlas to help green power companies Read more
- Coal scam: Left parties want Manmohan to face Parliament Read more
- Agartala to be fully lit with LED lights by March Read more
- Power generation crosses 1 trillion unit mark in FY15 Read more
- US announces $7.5 mn to advance Indias power grid Read more
- CERC accepts inadvertent errors in the tariff order of NTPCs Korba STPS Stage-I & II Read more
- Coal controller to study energy content of coal at Coal India Ltd's mines Read more
- 'Coal India's reserves depleting' Read more