Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Coal India signs salary increase deal with workers unions Read more
- India to have excess coal if government hits fuel production target Read more
- OERC issues the draft amendments to "Procurement of Energy from Renewable Energy and its Compliance" Regulations, 2015: Read more
- PMT fields: Govt to serve demand notice to RIL-ONGC-Shell consortium Read more
- Crude storage cavern receives second consignment Read more
- TN launches online service for power consumers Read more
- Moser Baer Solar requests Central Bank to defer loan repayment schedule Read more
- Coal case: Madhu Koda, eight others put on trial Read more
- LPG sales jump by record 9.8 per cent on Ujjwala push Read more
- Green Investment Bank may invest in Lightsource India Read more