Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Hallmark Group to set up 50MW solar power plant in Tamil Nadu Read more
- Power minister Piyush Goyal launches new Energy Conservation Building code Read more
- JP Morgan-backed Leap Green Energy set to buy Inox Renewables Windfarms Read more
- Indian Railways trails targets, looks to raise coal freight rates Read more
- LPG subsidy fixed at Rs 568, cooking gas price to change after March Read more
- BHEL commissions captive solar photo voltaic power plant in Trichy Read more
- Steel companies stay away from fifth round of coal block auctions Read more
- Workshop stresses on tapping solar energy Read more
- In 10 years, half of India's energy capacity will be from non-fossil fuel sources Read more
- Qatar announces large natural gas discovery Read more