Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- A few frowns on TSERCs advisory to Discoms staff Read more
- Mahindra Partners readies $450 million solar push Read more
- Bihar industry body wants more funds, better supply of power for state Read more
- SunEdison scoops up Continuums Wind in biggest clean energy buyout Read more
- GVK plans to sell stake in Singapore arm for $500-600 mn Read more
- Power cuts back in suburbs, Thane, Navi Mumbai Read more
- Govt allows power plants to sell idle capacity as usage drops Read more
- D-Street hit by downgrades in oil & gas sector; brokerages cut GAIL, ONGC target price Read more
- Solar power to make Noida Metro Indias greenest Read more
- Separate lines for agriculture and domestic sector to 'power' progress in Telangana Read more