Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Discoms default on renewable power Read more
- Debt laden UP Power Co is not buying cheap power. Heres whats happening Read more
- Demand from AP, Karnataka propels power purchase in southern region Read more
- NTPC blamed as coal stocks fall to critical levels, particularly at private companies Read more
- EPFO, LIC to back power utility bailouts Read more
- South Australia keen for n-energy business with India Read more
- Centre will protect investments in renewable energy: Piyush Goyal Read more
- AP to add 619 MW solar power capacity by April Read more
- No bar on sellout post block allotment: Coal Ministry to PAC Read more
- Sacrifices all round to fuel gas gencos Read more