Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Solar venture with Adani will take a while: SunEdison CEO Read more
- Jakson Power bags two new solar infra orders worth Rs 81 crore Read more
- NTPC asks BSES to clear Rs. 1,300-cr dues or face supply cut Read more
- Power Grid board approves investments of Rs 1,184.45 cr Read more
- Lanco to raise $1 billion via sale of plant, listing power arm Read more
- CIL receives Rio Tinto, GVK Group proposals to sell coal mines Read more
- NHPC to bear 50 per cent cost to set up ITI in Uri Read more
- Naveen Patnaik seeks greater share of clean energy cess for coal-bearing states Read more
- South China Sea tensions will not deter offshore pursuits: OVL Read more
- Rosatom supplies electric heaters for Kudankulam nuclear power plants Read more