Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- Solar co-op society helps change farmers lives in Gujarat village Read more
- Centre has identified 200 sites for new thermal power projects Read more
- Budget 2016: Coal India may have to shell out more on dividend income Read more
- NTPC net up 22% on sales, costs Read more
- Modis solar embrace is leaving wind power in the shade Read more
- Too many emission curbs to hit India's competitive power: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Government caps kerosene subsidy at Rs 12/litre, LPG at Rs 18/kg Read more
- ONGCs western offshore fields output reaches five-year high Read more
- Its time discoms got their financial act together Read more
- Tata Powers 4,000-MW Mundra project completes 3 years Read more