Power News We love to talk!
State-run power producer NTPC today said it has commissioned the second unit of 660 MW of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station Stage-II.
With this, the commissioned capacity of Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, NTPC and NTPC group has become 2,320 MW, 41,907 MW and 48,873 MW, respectively, it said.
NTPC had earlier said it registered a growth of 4.67 per cent in power generation at 251.036 billion units (BUs) in April-February this fiscal as compared to the year-ago period.
NTPC has a total installed capacity of 48,143 MW from its 19 coal-based, seven gas-based, 10 solar PV, one hydro and 9 subsidiaries/joint venture power stations.
- NTPC net dips on weak electricity demand Read more
- Power ministry projects fund requirement of Rs 10 lakh crore over five years through 2022 Read more
- Oil ministry says regulator can demand data from gas utilities Read more
- Crisil lowest bidder for coal blocks auction Read more
- Central Coalfields posts record output in 2015-16 Read more
- In Odisha, 3.5 million homes yet to get electricity: Power minister Read more
- Jharkhand electricity board continues to lose despite distribution reform scheme UDAY Read more
- Panel for evaluating hydro PSU merger plan says it is unviable Read more
- Sembcorp to purchase majority stake in NCC Power for Rs 500 Cr Read more
- CERC review the petition of NTPC regarding the approval of tariff of Kahalgaon Super Thermal Power Station Read more