Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 1,200 crore. These orders include a Rs 402-crore transmission line turnkey project by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO), the company statement said.
The company has bagged a Rs 336 crore transmission line turnkey project in Abu Dhabi, it said. Besides, a JV consortium of KPTL, JMC and STS has bagged Rs 464 crore railway infrastructure construction project in Hyderabad (Telangana) for Railways Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL).
KPTL is an EPC firm engaged in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing & logistics business. It is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- 116 New Exploration and Licensing Policy blocks suffered due to delays in statutory clearances Read more
- 15 firms in fray to set up cement units near NTPCs power plants Read more
- NTPC plans to diversify into power distribution Read more
- Adani Power set to commission third unit in Tiroda this month Read more
- Coal transportation to be affected Read more
- Private power companies to get up to Rs 7,500 crore subsidy in 2 years Read more
- Crucial decision on Adani Power's Rs 25k-cr Mundra project today Read more
- Power minister Piyush Goyal says government will act soon to resolve fuel scarcity issue Read more
- Reliance Industries, ONGC, BP, Cairn demand immediate hike in natural gas price Read more
- Natural gas production up 6.05% in June Read more