Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 1,200 crore. These orders include a Rs 402-crore transmission line turnkey project by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO), the company statement said.
The company has bagged a Rs 336 crore transmission line turnkey project in Abu Dhabi, it said. Besides, a JV consortium of KPTL, JMC and STS has bagged Rs 464 crore railway infrastructure construction project in Hyderabad (Telangana) for Railways Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL).
KPTL is an EPC firm engaged in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing & logistics business. It is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- Make electricity while the sun shines Read more
- State-run fuel retailers brace for competition from private firms Read more
- Nagpur to face power cuts due to coal shortage Read more
- Revenue sharing upsets oil & gas firms Read more
- TNERC dismisses petition filed by TCP for revising annual committed power Read more
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs. 2,070-cr order in Oman Read more
- Centre may apply the brakes on direct benefit transfer for kerosene Read more
- Budget provides leeway to increase power demand, wanting in tackling stressed assets: Experts Read more
- Dont differentiate in gas allocation for urea and NP/NPK fertilisers: FAI Read more
- No tiff between CIL, NTPC on 3rd party sampling of coal: Goyal Read more