Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 1,200 crore. These orders include a Rs 402-crore transmission line turnkey project by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO), the company statement said.
The company has bagged a Rs 336 crore transmission line turnkey project in Abu Dhabi, it said. Besides, a JV consortium of KPTL, JMC and STS has bagged Rs 464 crore railway infrastructure construction project in Hyderabad (Telangana) for Railways Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL).
KPTL is an EPC firm engaged in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing & logistics business. It is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- DERC partially upholds petition filed by individual consumers against BYPL Read more
- Ministry seeks Rs 10,830 cr for power reforms scheme in 12th Plan Read more
- Energy efficiency labelling of chillers to help save 500 MUs electricity Read more
- Lower GRMs a threat for refining companies Read more
- Uttarakhand's new CM T S Rawat seeks release of funds for Lakhwar dam Read more
- Delhi-based LNG firm hopes to bring gas to industrial units in East by 2017 Read more
- Vizag port to foray into solar power generation Read more
- Government identifies six blocks for commercial mining by PSUs Read more
- Posco exits office; may have finally given up on Odisha project Read more
- OVL ups capex a third, eyes 9 mtoe output in FY16 Read more