Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) today said it has bagged new orders worth Rs 1,200 crore. These orders include a Rs 402-crore transmission line turnkey project by Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO), the company statement said.
The company has bagged a Rs 336 crore transmission line turnkey project in Abu Dhabi, it said. Besides, a JV consortium of KPTL, JMC and STS has bagged Rs 464 crore railway infrastructure construction project in Hyderabad (Telangana) for Railways Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL).
KPTL is an EPC firm engaged in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing & logistics business. It is currently executing several contracts in India, Africa, Middle East, Australia, CIS, SAARC, North America and Far East.
- Tata Power generation capacity up 8% in Q3 FY17 Read more
- Cabinet okays India, China MoU for power gear service centres Read more
- Larsen & Toubro – Buy Read more
- Markets snap 6-week rally on SC coal verdict, gas hike delay Read more
- To fuel Mauritius, stay lifted on exports from ONGC Mangalore refinery Read more
- GAIL yet to take a call on pipeline to Yelahanka Read more
- Delhi government hopeful to get coal block by October Read more
- Centre will protect investments in renewable energy: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Oil marketing firms see huge opportunity in small LPG cylinders Read more
- NGT expresses dissatisfaction over upkeep of green cover in MP Read more