Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power equipment major BHEL today said it has bagged an order from Indian Railways for installing 2 MW rooftop solar photovoltaic systems at Diesel Locomotive Modernisation Works (DMW) in Patiala.
The contract agreement was signed between BHEL and the Indian Railways Organisation for Alternate Fuels (IROAF).
It envisages design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of a grid connected rooftop solar photovoltaic power plant with all electrical and associated equipment, including civil works, BHEL said. It also includes operations and maintenance for five years.
“BHEL has bagged one more order of 2 MW rooftop SPV systems at Diesel Locomotive Modernisation Works (DMW), Patiala,” the company said in a statement.
- Narendra Modi government looks to rollout DBT type benefit in power sector; here is how you will benefit Read more
- Coal import bill down Rs 1 lakh crore in four years Read more
- What India can do on shale gas: California's travails have many lessons Read more
- Govt may lower tariffs for new hydro-electric power projects Read more
- GAIL pipeline laying to begin in a month Read more
- Odisha seeks funds from NCEF for small hydro, solar projects Read more
- Kerala electricity regulator may not clear purchase pact Read more
- Two more power units with capacity of 1,000 MW to be added to Tarapur Atomic Plant Read more
- Indias 2017-18 fuel demand seen up 5.8%: Govt Read more
- Andhra Pradesh government asks NPCIL to deposit Rs 500 cr for proposed N-plant Read more