Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power equipment major BHEL today said it has bagged an order from Indian Railways for installing 2 MW rooftop solar photovoltaic systems at Diesel Locomotive Modernisation Works (DMW) in Patiala.
The contract agreement was signed between BHEL and the Indian Railways Organisation for Alternate Fuels (IROAF).
It envisages design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of a grid connected rooftop solar photovoltaic power plant with all electrical and associated equipment, including civil works, BHEL said. It also includes operations and maintenance for five years.
“BHEL has bagged one more order of 2 MW rooftop SPV systems at Diesel Locomotive Modernisation Works (DMW), Patiala,” the company said in a statement.
- Solar power facility from a homebuyer's perspective Read more
- Low-grade coal nano-particles can power super-capacitors: says study Read more
- Govt examining proposal to hike excise duty on diesel cars Read more
- BHEL bags Rs 7,800 crore order from TANGEDCO Read more
- Bangladesh citizens' forum holds protest against power plant in Sundarbans Read more
- Alstom T&D India bags contracts worth Rs 225 cr from PowerGrid Read more
- China solar panels supplier grows in India to avoid trade controls Read more
- BHEL commissions 520 MW thermal power unit in Andhra Pradesh Read more
- Coal mining ban big poll issue in Meghalaya, Opposition blames Sangma government Read more
- Gas politics may flare Tamil Nadus finances Read more