Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power equipment major BHEL today said it has bagged an order from Indian Railways for installing 2 MW rooftop solar photovoltaic systems at Diesel Locomotive Modernisation Works (DMW) in Patiala.
The contract agreement was signed between BHEL and the Indian Railways Organisation for Alternate Fuels (IROAF).
It envisages design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of a grid connected rooftop solar photovoltaic power plant with all electrical and associated equipment, including civil works, BHEL said. It also includes operations and maintenance for five years.
“BHEL has bagged one more order of 2 MW rooftop SPV systems at Diesel Locomotive Modernisation Works (DMW), Patiala,” the company said in a statement.
- Adani Power seeks nod for setting up power SEZ in Jharkhand Read more
- Dying diesel sales say China's engine slowing Read more
- Smart City: IMC to set up solar panels for green energy Read more
- ONGC takes step to increase natural gas production in Tripura Read more
- India to double crude oil import from Nigeria through term contracts in 2016 Read more
- No CSS, Wheeling and Banking charges for Solar power generators rules Karnataka ERC Read more
- Andhra's remote and tribal villages to get solar rooftop power systems soon Read more
- India's H-Energy leases LNG import terminal, agrees supply Read more
- Coal-bearing States frown at price pooling proposal Read more
- PGCIL awards Sterling and Wilson Rs 250 crore project in North East Read more