Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power sector equipment manufacturer Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said the company has commissioned a 3 Megawatt solar power plant in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
BHEL said it has executed the project on a turnkey basis Dadra and Nagar Haveli Power Distribution Corporation Ltd.
At present, BHEL is executive solar projects of total 180 MW capacity for various customers by offering engineering, procurement and construction services for both off-grid and grid interactive projects.
The Delhi-based public sector company manufactures solar cells and modules at its units in Bengaluru.
- Only 4 industries pass the clean energy tech test: IEA Read more
- GIS substation: traffic regulations from today Read more
- Adani coal mine in Australia faces fresh wave of protests Read more
- Bihar power generation may reach 1,990 MW in 2018-19: minister Read more
- Rupee fall puts 28,000 cr solar projects at risk: report Read more
- Shipping Ministry plans renewable energy projects at ports Read more
- Tata Power, Adani Power allowed to recover dues from March 2013 Read more
- GAIL unlikely to be split, to let go petrochem business, says Pradhan Read more
- Coal Indias decision may help TANGEDCO save Rs. 550 crore Read more
- MERC Finalizes RE Tariff for FY 2014-15 Read more