Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power sector equipment manufacturer Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said the company has commissioned a 3 Megawatt solar power plant in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
BHEL said it has executed the project on a turnkey basis Dadra and Nagar Haveli Power Distribution Corporation Ltd.
At present, BHEL is executive solar projects of total 180 MW capacity for various customers by offering engineering, procurement and construction services for both off-grid and grid interactive projects.
The Delhi-based public sector company manufactures solar cells and modules at its units in Bengaluru.
- 'India's gas deficit to continue on unimpressive new policy' Read more
- Setback for solar power projects: Private developers have made this big statement Read more
- CERC approves transmission tariff for POWERGRIDs bus reactor at 400 kV Balipara substation Read more
- Tata Power to set up coal-fired plant in Myanmar Read more
- NTPC to take over DVC's Raghunathpur project Read more
- RIL moves into litigation mode with govt Read more
- Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana (UDAY) scheme benefits yet to be felt; here is what the industry is pinning blame on Read more
- Rajasthan inks Rs 30,530-cr pacts with petroleum firms Read more
- Solar power plant set up at Bharathidasan University Read more
- Power advisory panel deliberates amendments to Electricity Act Read more