Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power sector equipment manufacturer Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said the company has commissioned a 3 Megawatt solar power plant in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
BHEL said it has executed the project on a turnkey basis Dadra and Nagar Haveli Power Distribution Corporation Ltd.
At present, BHEL is executive solar projects of total 180 MW capacity for various customers by offering engineering, procurement and construction services for both off-grid and grid interactive projects.
The Delhi-based public sector company manufactures solar cells and modules at its units in Bengaluru.
- KEL set to play big role in emerging electric car market Read more
- Shakti to guard coal quality, source till auction begins Read more
- IL&FS; enters into JV with ORIX Corp. for wind energy projects Read more
- Delhi Metro puts green energy on new track Read more
- Sheila Dikshit steps in, summons CEOs of discoms over power cuts Read more
- Laxmi Hebbalkar owns coal mine in Indonesia, alleges BJP Read more
- Funds-flush NTPC eyeing 8,000 MW in stressed thermal assets Read more
- Tata Power to invest $90 million in renewable energy arm TPREL Read more
- Welspun bags 125-MW solar PV project in Madhya Pradesh Read more
- CCI rejects complaint against Maha State Power Generation Co Read more