Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power sector equipment manufacturer Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said the company has commissioned a 3 Megawatt solar power plant in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
BHEL said it has executed the project on a turnkey basis Dadra and Nagar Haveli Power Distribution Corporation Ltd.
At present, BHEL is executive solar projects of total 180 MW capacity for various customers by offering engineering, procurement and construction services for both off-grid and grid interactive projects.
The Delhi-based public sector company manufactures solar cells and modules at its units in Bengaluru.
- In top flow Read more
- Indo-Bangla power venture ready to invite bids for construction Read more
- Maharashtra to spend Rs2,682 crore to incentivize solar power Read more
- India Power Corporation to commission Haldia Project in September Read more
- HPERC proposes Tariff for Solar projects, keeps it slightly higher than CERC Read more
- Centre proposes 15,000-MW solar capacity by '19 in 3 phases Read more
- Inkel enters solar business development space Read more
- NLC to invest over Rs 14,000 cr in thermal, solar power plants in Odisha Read more
- No alternative to cost reflective tariff Read more
- Thapar Group mulls selling Avantha Power assets to reduce debts Read more