Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power sector equipment manufacturer Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said the company has commissioned a 3 Megawatt solar power plant in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
BHEL said it has executed the project on a turnkey basis Dadra and Nagar Haveli Power Distribution Corporation Ltd.
At present, BHEL is executive solar projects of total 180 MW capacity for various customers by offering engineering, procurement and construction services for both off-grid and grid interactive projects.
The Delhi-based public sector company manufactures solar cells and modules at its units in Bengaluru.
- Freyr Energy bags Telanganas Southern Power order Read more
- Madhya Pradesh govt, 2 solar firms in legal row Read more
- BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd accused of fudging accounts, discom denies charge Read more
- UP: In the matter of Open Access for conveyance of upto 45MW power being procured from alternate sources at UPPTCLs 132 KV Surajpur Substation for NPCL Read more
- BHEL completes second unit at Anpara-D thermal plant Read more
- Coal India secures 96% booking for auction for CPPs Read more
- CERC allows JIPL to withdraw petition seeking compensatory tariff for Tilaiya UMPP Read more
- NGT orders inspection of waste-to-energy plants in Delhi Read more
- Snow and pollution trip power transmission lines, lead to price fluctuation Read more
- Blackouts widen as coal stocks drop at power plants Read more