Power News We love to talk!
State-owned power sector equipment manufacturer Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) today said the company has commissioned a 3 Megawatt solar power plant in the union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
BHEL said it has executed the project on a turnkey basis Dadra and Nagar Haveli Power Distribution Corporation Ltd.
At present, BHEL is executive solar projects of total 180 MW capacity for various customers by offering engineering, procurement and construction services for both off-grid and grid interactive projects.
The Delhi-based public sector company manufactures solar cells and modules at its units in Bengaluru.
- Power utilities told to give new farm connections as per demand Read more
- Monnet Ispat to surrender Odisha coal block bagged in auction Read more
- Sun Edison commits to build 15,200 MW renewable energy Read more
- Can solar power hold the cheapest electricity tag? Read more
- Cabinet approves doubling of solar park capacity to 40,000 MW Read more
- W. Bengal plans to set up 250-MW solar project at Purulia Read more
- Delhi goverment asks for coal block to set up power plant Read more
- Bidding process starts for power transmission projects worth Rs 33,900 crore Read more
- Scrapping of coal price pooling will avoid price rise Read more
- Government calls for utilising rooftop space for solar projects Read more