Power News We love to talk!
The Unit-I of the 2x600 MW Singareni Thermal Power Project at Jaipur in Mancherial district has achieved 100% plant load factor (PLF) in April.
According to officials of the project, the unit stood ahead of other similar capacity thermal power units in the State. The Unit-II of the project had also achieved 100% PLF in February this year.
CMD of Singareni Collieries Company Ltd, which owns the thermal power project, said the Unit-I has generated power at its optimum capacity and performance to meet the peak demand for power in the State.
- Centre sanctions coal linkage to SSTPS's 2nd phase Read more
- Transmission projects of Rs 1 lakh cr to be bid out in 6 months: PiyushGoyal Read more
- JP Power Ventures: New projects to help power up company Read more
- BHEL aims to reduce dependence on power business to 50 per cent in 10 years Read more
- Badarpur plant to remain closed Read more
- IEA lowers forecast for thermal coal imports Read more
- Merino Group inaugurates Haryana's first open access solar plant Read more
- Rays Power Infra aims to commission 1,200 Mw capacity by 2020 Read more
- Govt to approve 3rd party use of Adanis transmission line Read more
- No letter of comfort to discoms: Delhi Power Minister Read more