Power News We love to talk!
The Unit-I of the 2x600 MW Singareni Thermal Power Project at Jaipur in Mancherial district has achieved 100% plant load factor (PLF) in April.
According to officials of the project, the unit stood ahead of other similar capacity thermal power units in the State. The Unit-II of the project had also achieved 100% PLF in February this year.
CMD of Singareni Collieries Company Ltd, which owns the thermal power project, said the Unit-I has generated power at its optimum capacity and performance to meet the peak demand for power in the State.
- West Bengal government to invest Rs 4,000 crore to develop power infrastructure Read more
- Reliance Industries plans major expansion at its Jamnagar refinery complex Read more
- JSW Energy eyes solar rooftop, energy storage Read more
- BHEL commissions 600-MW thermal unit in Chhattisgarh Read more
- CERC fixes transmission charges for assets associated with projects in the western region Read more
- Parliamentary panel, SBI flag concern over stressed power companies Read more
- Udangudi power plant work to start soon Read more
- Loan breather for Essar Power; bankers likely to refinance loans worth Rs 18,000 crore Read more
- Coal stock at private power plants dips after critical railway line shuts Read more
- Wind energys unenviable situation Read more