Power News We love to talk!
The Unit-I of the 2x600 MW Singareni Thermal Power Project at Jaipur in Mancherial district has achieved 100% plant load factor (PLF) in April.
According to officials of the project, the unit stood ahead of other similar capacity thermal power units in the State. The Unit-II of the project had also achieved 100% PLF in February this year.
CMD of Singareni Collieries Company Ltd, which owns the thermal power project, said the Unit-I has generated power at its optimum capacity and performance to meet the peak demand for power in the State.
- Delhi discoms bracing up to meet summer demand Read more
- India, Pakistan to hold 2nd round of discussion on hydro power projects Read more
- NEEPCO on drive to tap full electricity potential of NE region Read more
- CERC's relief for Sasan may trigger similar demand Read more
- Govt. offices, local bodies owe Rs. 821 cr. to NPDCL Read more
- 15 more coal mines to start production by March 31: Coal Secretary Read more
- Smart cities take baby steps: VC funding in smart grids at $81 mn in Jul-Sep Read more
- No bar on sellout post block allotment: Coal Ministry to PAC Read more
- UDAY targets FY18: Despite improvement, Rajasthan discoms lagging Read more
- Power sector says Budget 2013 is a mixed bag Read more