Power News We love to talk!
The Space Application Centre (SAC) of Indian Space Research Organization (Isro) recently signed a memorandum of understanding with a subsidiary of Adani group, to help boost solar power generation at Adani’s plant.
Under the agreement, SAC will provide the group access to the radiation data to determine an optimum time for power generation. The agreement was inked last week.
Tapan Misra, director of SAC said, “SAC will provide data collected from the INSAT-3DR, INSAT-3D and Kalpana-1 satellites to Adani Green Energy Limited, as per the agreement. The company will pay us for this data.”
SAC-Isro will provide data of daily solar radiation, including the intensity of radiation at various times of the day to help optimize power generation, the agreement signed between SAC-ISRO and Adani Green Energy Limited said. The data will be obtained from SAC-Isro’s Meteorological and Oceanographic Satellite Data archive centre (MOSDAC).
- ML: Meghalaya ERC (Renewable Energy Purchase Obligation & Compliance) Regulations, 2015 Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- Maharashtra hikes petrol surcharge for 2nd time in less than a month Read more
- April-October coal import bill down by over 14% Read more
- Tamil Nadu to get 500 MW solar power plants at 2,170 cr Read more
- Power: Incentives, better cost recovery aid earnings Read more
- India to influence global energy markets: IEA Read more
- Tribunal stays CCI order on Adani Gas penalty Read more
- NHPC plans 600 MW solar project at Koyna dam in Maharashtra Read more
- Centre allocates grant of 4,750 Crores to states for setting up Solar Rooftops Read more