Power News We love to talk!
The Space Application Centre (SAC) of Indian Space Research Organization (Isro) recently signed a memorandum of understanding with a subsidiary of Adani group, to help boost solar power generation at Adani’s plant.
Under the agreement, SAC will provide the group access to the radiation data to determine an optimum time for power generation. The agreement was inked last week.
Tapan Misra, director of SAC said, “SAC will provide data collected from the INSAT-3DR, INSAT-3D and Kalpana-1 satellites to Adani Green Energy Limited, as per the agreement. The company will pay us for this data.”
SAC-Isro will provide data of daily solar radiation, including the intensity of radiation at various times of the day to help optimize power generation, the agreement signed between SAC-ISRO and Adani Green Energy Limited said. The data will be obtained from SAC-Isro’s Meteorological and Oceanographic Satellite Data archive centre (MOSDAC).
- Madras HC orders a stay opening tender for Rs 8,000-cr thermal power project Read more
- With projects stuck & loan burden, power majors hunt for top talent Read more
- Coal issues need to be addressed for affordable power' Read more
- First Solar to develop 5,000 MW of green energy projects in India Read more
- Weak sales, profit growth to hurt Read more
- Renewables row: US blocks India at WTO on localisation issue Read more
- Discoms can raise fresh funds at cheaper rates Read more
- As unpaid bills mount, UP cant buy enough power Read more
- Jindals may be set for a deal on Chhattisgarh power plant Read more
- Regulators and Policy Makers Interface At The 17th IPPAI RPR Meet Read more