Power News We love to talk!
The Space Application Centre (SAC) of Indian Space Research Organization (Isro) recently signed a memorandum of understanding with a subsidiary of Adani group, to help boost solar power generation at Adani’s plant.
Under the agreement, SAC will provide the group access to the radiation data to determine an optimum time for power generation. The agreement was inked last week.
Tapan Misra, director of SAC said, “SAC will provide data collected from the INSAT-3DR, INSAT-3D and Kalpana-1 satellites to Adani Green Energy Limited, as per the agreement. The company will pay us for this data.”
SAC-Isro will provide data of daily solar radiation, including the intensity of radiation at various times of the day to help optimize power generation, the agreement signed between SAC-ISRO and Adani Green Energy Limited said. The data will be obtained from SAC-Isro’s Meteorological and Oceanographic Satellite Data archive centre (MOSDAC).
- Oil Falls on ‘More Uncertain’ European Economic Outlook Read more
- Piyush Goyal to unveil largest street light replacement programme Read more
- US-based GEV offers solution for reviving stranded gas power plants Read more
- Su-Kam Power to invest Rs 60 cr in rooftop solar systems Read more
- Odisha Proposes Draft for RPO Regulation, 2014 Read more
- Only six states, UTs comply with Centre's renewable purchase obligations Read more
- Gujarat govt to meet lenders this week on Tata, Adani power projects Read more
- Indias energy forecasts are falling short and climate could win Read more
- Row over power sharing hots up Read more
- Policy revamp key to boost renewable energy projects Read more