Power News We love to talk!
The Space Application Centre (SAC) of Indian Space Research Organization (Isro) recently signed a memorandum of understanding with a subsidiary of Adani group, to help boost solar power generation at Adani’s plant.
Under the agreement, SAC will provide the group access to the radiation data to determine an optimum time for power generation. The agreement was inked last week.
Tapan Misra, director of SAC said, “SAC will provide data collected from the INSAT-3DR, INSAT-3D and Kalpana-1 satellites to Adani Green Energy Limited, as per the agreement. The company will pay us for this data.”
SAC-Isro will provide data of daily solar radiation, including the intensity of radiation at various times of the day to help optimize power generation, the agreement signed between SAC-ISRO and Adani Green Energy Limited said. The data will be obtained from SAC-Isro’s Meteorological and Oceanographic Satellite Data archive centre (MOSDAC).
- New gas rates to be applicable from April 1: Reliance Industries to buyers Read more
- Deeya Energy names Ravi Sharma as chairman Read more
- Alstom wins power line contracts in India, Korea, Canada Read more
- MNRE Issued the Order on Clarification on Eligibility of CFA for Grid Tied Solar Projects Read more
- Why India will never have zero coal import bill Read more
- Students in power deficit areas to get solar power lamps in UP Read more
- Tripura hopes work on power project will start soon Read more
- Rajasthan govt approves new policy for power connections to small and marginal farmers Read more
- Delhi power: State lenders approve Rs 1k-cr loan to Reliance Group firms Read more
- Heraeus launches customer initiatives to boost Indian Photovoltaics Industry Read more