Power News We love to talk!
A start up based at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) focusing on solar energy has signed a MoU with My Home Group.
According to a release here on Tuesday, PuREnergy, a technology start-up evolving from IIT - Hyderabad Incubation Centre has signed the MoU on Monday. PuREnergy has stepped on the gas as a catalyst for the nation's green energy initiative and has taken the plunge to design smart hybrid solar energy solutions for industrial, commercial and residential users.
This alliance will execute joint projects in the areas of smart and innovative solar systems; Internet of Things (IoT) based energy management, health monitoring/diagnosis of solar plants, skill development and R & D activities.
Dr. Rameswar Rao Jupally, Chairman of My Home Group, said that the group was committed to developing sustainable projects. Dr. Nishanth Dongari, Founder of PuREnergy said that they have taken this initiative to build smarter and greener buildings for a better future of this country.
- Solar scam probe report findings still not known: Chandy Read more
- Fitch expects fuel demand to remain strong at 5% Read more
- Capacity additions in renewable energy on par with thermal power in 2016-17 Read more
- Government extends transmission charge waiver period for renewables Read more
- Farook College sets a model by going all-solar Read more
- Solar energy powers village economy Read more
- AP to ensure 7-hour power supply for farm sector Read more
- GMR Energy 2 plants in Andhra Pradesh to get gas subsidy Read more
- RIL completes 49.9% stake sale in US pipeline venture for $1 billion Read more
- UDAY scheme impact: State-run power discoms cut losses by 21.5% in FY17 Read more