Power News We love to talk!
A start up based at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) focusing on solar energy has signed a MoU with My Home Group.
According to a release here on Tuesday, PuREnergy, a technology start-up evolving from IIT - Hyderabad Incubation Centre has signed the MoU on Monday. PuREnergy has stepped on the gas as a catalyst for the nation's green energy initiative and has taken the plunge to design smart hybrid solar energy solutions for industrial, commercial and residential users.
This alliance will execute joint projects in the areas of smart and innovative solar systems; Internet of Things (IoT) based energy management, health monitoring/diagnosis of solar plants, skill development and R & D activities.
Dr. Rameswar Rao Jupally, Chairman of My Home Group, said that the group was committed to developing sustainable projects. Dr. Nishanth Dongari, Founder of PuREnergy said that they have taken this initiative to build smarter and greener buildings for a better future of this country.
- India buys 23.9% stake in Rosnefts Vankor oil field Read more
- Dharmendra Pradhan to push for better deals with Opec Read more
- Petrobras and ONGC find new oil reservoir off Brazil's Sergipe Read more
- Sticky facts on oil refining Read more
- ONGC Videsh eyes oil & gas blocks in Colombia Read more
- Defunct Indraprastha power station to be converted into solar plant; move to showcase Indias commitment to clean energy Read more
- Indias LNG demand set to double in next 4 years: Report Read more
- Odisha approves twin city rooftop solar project Read more
- Airports Authority of India to build solar power plants at 30 airports Read more
- Solar power capacity to be increased Read more