Power News We love to talk!
A start up based at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) focusing on solar energy has signed a MoU with My Home Group.
According to a release here on Tuesday, PuREnergy, a technology start-up evolving from IIT - Hyderabad Incubation Centre has signed the MoU on Monday. PuREnergy has stepped on the gas as a catalyst for the nation's green energy initiative and has taken the plunge to design smart hybrid solar energy solutions for industrial, commercial and residential users.
This alliance will execute joint projects in the areas of smart and innovative solar systems; Internet of Things (IoT) based energy management, health monitoring/diagnosis of solar plants, skill development and R & D activities.
Dr. Rameswar Rao Jupally, Chairman of My Home Group, said that the group was committed to developing sustainable projects. Dr. Nishanth Dongari, Founder of PuREnergy said that they have taken this initiative to build smarter and greener buildings for a better future of this country.
- MNRE to states: Uncertainty on PPAs may hit new wind projects Read more
- RJ: RERC proposes new Wind Tariff for FY-16 Read more
- India postpones 2nd edition of flagship renewable energy event for the fifth time Read more
- Oil minister rules out upstream oil gas regulator Read more
- IOCL, BPCL, HPCL begin process of maiden purchase of biodiesel for blending with diesel Read more
- IDFC Alternatives eyes First Solars India assets Read more
- India, Egypt to strengthen cooperation in energy sector Read more
- TATA, Adani among prospective bidders Read more
- India needs to build solar-electricity storage system: Researcher Read more
- Oil India said to study purchase of Shell oil blocks in Nigeria Read more