Power News We love to talk!
A start up based at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) focusing on solar energy has signed a MoU with My Home Group.
According to a release here on Tuesday, PuREnergy, a technology start-up evolving from IIT - Hyderabad Incubation Centre has signed the MoU on Monday. PuREnergy has stepped on the gas as a catalyst for the nation's green energy initiative and has taken the plunge to design smart hybrid solar energy solutions for industrial, commercial and residential users.
This alliance will execute joint projects in the areas of smart and innovative solar systems; Internet of Things (IoT) based energy management, health monitoring/diagnosis of solar plants, skill development and R & D activities.
Dr. Rameswar Rao Jupally, Chairman of My Home Group, said that the group was committed to developing sustainable projects. Dr. Nishanth Dongari, Founder of PuREnergy said that they have taken this initiative to build smarter and greener buildings for a better future of this country.
- February power price hits all-time low of Rs 2.3/unit at IEX Read more
- Suzlon Energy close to sell German subsidiary Senvion for 1 billion euro Read more
- Delegation in Indore to promote use of solar energy Read more
- Oil & Gas year-ender: Petroleum sector set for a major fillip in 2017 Read more
- Experts pitch for fossil fuels to drive growth in India Read more
- Focus on renewable energy start-ups Read more
- Govt to spend at least Rs.2,000 crore on solar mission Read more
- India said to import first Canadian uranium in 40 years Read more
- Mukesh Ambani to divest minority stake in RGTIL: Official Read more
- IOC picks 10% in Canadian project from Malaysia's Petronas Read more