Power News We love to talk!
A start up based at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH) focusing on solar energy has signed a MoU with My Home Group.
According to a release here on Tuesday, PuREnergy, a technology start-up evolving from IIT - Hyderabad Incubation Centre has signed the MoU on Monday. PuREnergy has stepped on the gas as a catalyst for the nation's green energy initiative and has taken the plunge to design smart hybrid solar energy solutions for industrial, commercial and residential users.
This alliance will execute joint projects in the areas of smart and innovative solar systems; Internet of Things (IoT) based energy management, health monitoring/diagnosis of solar plants, skill development and R & D activities.
Dr. Rameswar Rao Jupally, Chairman of My Home Group, said that the group was committed to developing sustainable projects. Dr. Nishanth Dongari, Founder of PuREnergy said that they have taken this initiative to build smarter and greener buildings for a better future of this country.
- MHA talks with TS, AP officials on energy staff issue inconclusive Read more
- Govt may extend LNG support scheme for gas-based power plants Read more
- Oil production woes for ONGC Read more
- UPPCL signs agreements to buy 1,500 MW power for summer Read more
- Lower costs benefit ONGC in September quarter Read more
- ONGC registers Tripura project under CDM Read more
- Continuum Wind Energy in talks with Olympus Capital to raise Rs450 crore Read more
- Bill Gates, Ratan Tata, Mukesh Ambani and others join hands to give push to clean energy through innovations Read more
- Solar firms see huge opportunity in electric automobiles market Read more
- High solar radiation levels a major risk Read more