Power News We love to talk!
The Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) consumers no longer need to carry physical copy of their power bills. They can now pay their dues across billing counter by showing the SMS of pending dues.
More than 1.39 crore consumers have registered their mobile numbers with the power utility firm and can avail the service. They will be issued a payment receipt at the counter, officials said.
“Once consumers register their mobile number, they will also get the meter reading every month via SMS. Now there is no need to go for a duplicate copy of bill in case one loses the original copy,” an MSEDCL official said.
- HERC (Rooftop Solar Grid Interactive System based on Net Metering) Regulations, 2014 Read more
- IFC invests in L&T Infrastructure Finance via 1st Sebi-approved green bond Read more
- Aptel order leaves power producers reeling Read more
- HPERC proposes draft mechanism for adjustment of AD benefit and capital subsidy for SHPs Read more
- Thermal plants in Telangana did not follow emission regulations Read more
- Regulatory red alerts fail to stop northern blackout Read more
- UDAY could help pare discom losses but bringing them down to zero might prove elusive Read more
- Patanjalis Baba Ramdev, Acharya Balkrishna now want to generate electricity using bulls Read more
- Nokia, Tata Power-Delhi Distribution Limited join hands to modernise electrical grids Read more
- Petitions filed by Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited Read more