Power News We love to talk!
BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd (BRPL) and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) have entered into a partnership to explore collaboration opportunities for solar rooftop, electric vehicles, energy storage systems, energy efficiency and smart grid technologies.
“The collaboration will foster path breaking research and explore newer collaboration opportunities in the domain of emerging technologies. This will also provide impetus in rooftop PV sector in NCT of Delhi by mitigating challenges faced by discoms," BRPL CEO Amal Sinha said. The MoU has been signed for two years.
BRPL has implemented 8 mw solar rooftop in its licenses area and estimates addition of another 20 mw during 2017-18, he said. A K Saxena, Director, Electricity & Fuels Division, TERI, said the outcomes of our study would enable informed decision making for large scale adoption of rooftop solar into their distribution grid.
- MNRE launched mobile app namely ARUN (Atal Rooftop Solar User Navigator) for Solar Rooftop Read more
- DMRC to commission four solar power plants Read more
- BJP chief asks Union Power Minister to extend subsidy Read more
- India Power to buy 3 stressed power plants for up to Rs 800 crore Read more
- 5-kg gas cylinders from Oct 5 Read more
- India may overtake US in wind installations for first time Read more
- 2,600 LEDs slash Pune airports daily power usage from 192 KW to 80 KW Read more
- Mixed response to Coal India strike, talks on Read more
- M.P. CM asks officials to work for 24-hour electricity Read more
- Kalpataru Power Transmission to raise Rs 300 cr via NCDs Read more