Power News We love to talk!
BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd (BRPL) and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) have entered into a partnership to explore collaboration opportunities for solar rooftop, electric vehicles, energy storage systems, energy efficiency and smart grid technologies.
“The collaboration will foster path breaking research and explore newer collaboration opportunities in the domain of emerging technologies. This will also provide impetus in rooftop PV sector in NCT of Delhi by mitigating challenges faced by discoms," BRPL CEO Amal Sinha said. The MoU has been signed for two years.
BRPL has implemented 8 mw solar rooftop in its licenses area and estimates addition of another 20 mw during 2017-18, he said. A K Saxena, Director, Electricity & Fuels Division, TERI, said the outcomes of our study would enable informed decision making for large scale adoption of rooftop solar into their distribution grid.
- Tangedco pulls up 12 stores in T Nagar for illegal power lines Read more
- Tata Power energy portfolio Read more
- CEA evaluating power generation equipment from China Read more
- Lotus Temple Takes Up Net Metering Read more
- NTPC Eastern Region II generates extra power Read more
- Coal blocks: Eco nods before auction may delay bidding further Read more
- Power regulators to get more legal teeth Read more
- India's coal imports rose 12 per cent to 18 million tonne in January Read more
- Tariff estimate: DERC opposes Aptel order in SC Read more
- Guwahati Income Tax Office signs pact with EESL for energy-efficient appliances Read more