Power News We love to talk!
BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd (BRPL) and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) have entered into a partnership to explore collaboration opportunities for solar rooftop, electric vehicles, energy storage systems, energy efficiency and smart grid technologies.
“The collaboration will foster path breaking research and explore newer collaboration opportunities in the domain of emerging technologies. This will also provide impetus in rooftop PV sector in NCT of Delhi by mitigating challenges faced by discoms," BRPL CEO Amal Sinha said. The MoU has been signed for two years.
BRPL has implemented 8 mw solar rooftop in its licenses area and estimates addition of another 20 mw during 2017-18, he said. A K Saxena, Director, Electricity & Fuels Division, TERI, said the outcomes of our study would enable informed decision making for large scale adoption of rooftop solar into their distribution grid.
- Cabinet nod soon for Rs 50,000 crore KUSUM scheme on solar farming Read more
- Clean energy sector achieves record capacity addition of 6,937 MW in FY16 Read more
- CERC access rate hike plan clouds power market Read more
- 'Arunachal Pradesh received Rs 1,495.62 crore as upfront money for hydel projects': CM Nabam Tuki Read more
- Power sector financing: PFC, REC might have to overhaul portfolio Read more
- Railways looking to access 10 MW through the day from Rewa Ultra Mega Solar project Read more
- Carlyle joins Cairn energy's Mike Watts to recreate magic Read more
- Power trading app unveiled Read more
- Higher generation at hydel plants saves Punjab utility Rs 300 crore Read more
- India's secretive nuclear story: A tale of cheers and tears Read more