Power News We love to talk!
Inox Wind Ltd on Friday said it has settled a payments dispute with Jeena and Co., a freight company that had filed a case against the wind energy firm with the Chandigarh bench of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) for bankruptcy proceedings.
Inox Wind informed stock exchanges late on Friday night it has approached the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) pleading that the bankruptcy proceedings initiated be quashed.
The dispute with Jeena and Co. has been settled, it said in the exchange filing as well as in email response to Mint on Saturday. Inox Wind’s plea has been listed for hearing at NCLAT on Monday, the company said in its notice to the exchanges.
“It is also important to mention that fundamentally, Inox Wind Ltd remains a solvent company in excellent financial health. Its average revenues for the last three financial years, based on audited accounts, were Rs3,525 crore, its earnings before interest, depreciation and taxes Rs627 crore, and its net profit Rs354 crore,” Inox said. It added that net worth as of 31 March 2017 was Rs2,190 crore and that it has a cash balance of Rs749 crore as on the same date.
“The company has been regular in servicing all its commitments to its lenders,” Inox Wind added.
- IOC in early talks with Saudi Aramco for downstream project Read more
- Vedanta firms up clean energy plans for India Read more
- Global solar capacity addition to touch 48,000 MW this year Read more
- Goyal hopes Budget will boost clean energy funding Read more
- Gone with the wind: Has solar left wind behind in the renewable energy race? Read more
- Meghalaya govt cancels power project pacts with private companies Read more
- Sterling and Wilson bags solar power project in Abu Dhabi Read more
- Plant to come up in Madhya Pradesh to generate power, organic fertiliser Read more
- KCT Group looks to sell off renewable energy portfolio Read more
- Indias large scale solar project development fragmented: Mercom Read more