Power News We love to talk!
Adani Transmission’s consolidated net profit fell by 31 per cent to Rs 84.10 crore in the quarter ended on June 30, 2017 compared to the same quarter last year. Its consolidated net profit was Rs 122.71 crore for the quarter ended on June 30, 2016, Adani Transmission Ltd said in a BSE filing today.
Total income for the quarter was down at Rs 619.58 crore against Rs 637.31 crore in the year ago period, the filing said. The Adani group company said that with completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s operational transmission assets, its total network will be around 11,350 ckt km.
The network includes 5,450 ckt km operational assets, appx. 2350 ckt km under construction assets and 3,521 ckt km under acquisition assets, 28 substations and more than 16,200 MVA of transformer capacity across the country. Commenting on the results Adani group chairman Gautam Adani said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”
- Tata Power bags 150 MW solar project in Maharashtra Read more
- RIL to seal Ethane ship deal today Read more
- Subhash Chandra owned Essel Infra in advanced stages of selling solar business to Greenko Read more
- Electric Vehicle Reality Check: Talk Versus Action Read more
- Manipal University goes greener with latest PV power gen plant Read more
- GMR exits Singapore power plant, makes Rs 1,356 crore profit Read more
- Space Application Centre inks MoU with Adani to optimize solar power generation Read more
- Deploy advance tech to fight pollution: NTPC CMD Read more
- Western Coalfields gets green nod for Durgapur mine expansion Read more
- GERC determines the Generic Tariff for Power procurement from Mini and Micro Hydro Power Projects Read more