Power News We love to talk!
Adani Transmission’s consolidated net profit fell by 31 per cent to Rs 84.10 crore in the quarter ended on June 30, 2017 compared to the same quarter last year. Its consolidated net profit was Rs 122.71 crore for the quarter ended on June 30, 2016, Adani Transmission Ltd said in a BSE filing today.
Total income for the quarter was down at Rs 619.58 crore against Rs 637.31 crore in the year ago period, the filing said. The Adani group company said that with completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s operational transmission assets, its total network will be around 11,350 ckt km.
The network includes 5,450 ckt km operational assets, appx. 2350 ckt km under construction assets and 3,521 ckt km under acquisition assets, 28 substations and more than 16,200 MVA of transformer capacity across the country. Commenting on the results Adani group chairman Gautam Adani said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”
- TATA, Adani among prospective bidders Read more
- Iran to sign $3 billion gas contract with consortium of Indian companies Read more
- Role of Technology in Improving Power Generation Efficiency in India Read more
- Tata Power generates 35 billion units so far in FY'16 Read more
- Rooftop rights are up for grabs amid solar power push Read more
- India, other countries signed International Solar Alliance framework agreement Read more
- Rangarajan panel moots new plan for gas pricing, new PSC regime without cost recovery Read more
- ONGC arrests decline in crude oil production: Chairman Read more
- Petroleum Cost-Benefit Read more
- OVL, foreign firms may tie up to bid for Mexico hydrocarbon blocks Read more