Power News We love to talk!
Adani Transmission’s consolidated net profit fell by 31 per cent to Rs 84.10 crore in the quarter ended on June 30, 2017 compared to the same quarter last year. Its consolidated net profit was Rs 122.71 crore for the quarter ended on June 30, 2016, Adani Transmission Ltd said in a BSE filing today.
Total income for the quarter was down at Rs 619.58 crore against Rs 637.31 crore in the year ago period, the filing said. The Adani group company said that with completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s operational transmission assets, its total network will be around 11,350 ckt km.
The network includes 5,450 ckt km operational assets, appx. 2350 ckt km under construction assets and 3,521 ckt km under acquisition assets, 28 substations and more than 16,200 MVA of transformer capacity across the country. Commenting on the results Adani group chairman Gautam Adani said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”
- Financial investors joining hands with utilities to acquire power projects Read more
- OPEC price war threatened by Saudi move risks further slide Read more
- LPG price touches Rs 3,000 per cylinder in Manipur on economic blockade Read more
- OVL's dollar bond issue gets low investment grade ratings Read more
- OPEC must prepare for big rise in oil supplies Read more
- Petroleum Ministrys Konkan refinery plan faces opposition from activists Read more
- UDAY could help pare discom losses but bringing them down to zero might prove elusive Read more
- Adanis 648-MW solar plant inaugurated Read more
- Green bonds can potentially fund renewable energy, says CRISIL report Read more
- Power Minister Piyush Goyal defends not imposing anti-dumping duty on solar panel Read more