Power News We love to talk!
Adani Transmission’s consolidated net profit fell by 31 per cent to Rs 84.10 crore in the quarter ended on June 30, 2017 compared to the same quarter last year. Its consolidated net profit was Rs 122.71 crore for the quarter ended on June 30, 2016, Adani Transmission Ltd said in a BSE filing today.
Total income for the quarter was down at Rs 619.58 crore against Rs 637.31 crore in the year ago period, the filing said. The Adani group company said that with completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s operational transmission assets, its total network will be around 11,350 ckt km.
The network includes 5,450 ckt km operational assets, appx. 2350 ckt km under construction assets and 3,521 ckt km under acquisition assets, 28 substations and more than 16,200 MVA of transformer capacity across the country. Commenting on the results Adani group chairman Gautam Adani said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”
- Kalpataru Power Transmission to raise Rs 300 cr via NCDs Read more
- Iranian stake hurts Indian Oil Corp's revival plan, says chairman B Ashok Read more
- First Solar starts commercial operation of 20 MW solar plant in Telangana Read more
- LPG distributor licences: Centre falls short of target Read more
- Tata Power looks to expand global business Read more
- Gujarat moves to lower VAT on petrol, diesel Read more
- Gail India Q2 profit up 179% on cost savings, petrochem Read more
- Debt pain of Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum eases as fuel reforms pay off Read more
- Capitals civic body to opt for solar power Read more
- Morgan Stanley in talks for Lanco thermal assets stake Read more