Power News We love to talk!
Adani Transmission’s consolidated net profit fell by 31 per cent to Rs 84.10 crore in the quarter ended on June 30, 2017 compared to the same quarter last year. Its consolidated net profit was Rs 122.71 crore for the quarter ended on June 30, 2016, Adani Transmission Ltd said in a BSE filing today.
Total income for the quarter was down at Rs 619.58 crore against Rs 637.31 crore in the year ago period, the filing said. The Adani group company said that with completion of all ongoing projects and acquisition of Reliance Infra’s operational transmission assets, its total network will be around 11,350 ckt km.
The network includes 5,450 ckt km operational assets, appx. 2350 ckt km under construction assets and 3,521 ckt km under acquisition assets, 28 substations and more than 16,200 MVA of transformer capacity across the country. Commenting on the results Adani group chairman Gautam Adani said, “Adani Transmission continues to pursue the organic as well as inorganic growth opportunities. We have a strong & seamless integration of processes, people & technology which has laid a strong foundation for us to create the value for our stakeholders.”
- UDAY will cover private discoms soon: Piyush Goyal Read more
- RIL plans to invest $2 billion in US shale gas assets Read more
- Rays Power Experts commissions 20MW solar project in Rajasthan Read more
- Work begins on Adanis Solar Power Park Read more
- KSEB bent on saving power Read more
- Crude oil nears $100 as bargain hunters step in Read more
- Adani Group gets Rs 5,500 crore tax notice Read more
- Adani Power consolidated loss hits Rs. 816-cr in FY-15 Read more
- IPO mart ignores Brexit anxiety, Mahanagar Gas sees brisk buying Read more
- Adani set to overtake Tata in solar power Read more