Power News We love to talk!
State-owned NTPC today said it has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore with ICICI Bank for partially funding its capital expenditure.
“A term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore was signed with ICICI Bank Ltd on August 29,” NTPC said in a statement. The loan which has a door-to-door tenure of 15 years will be utilised to part finance the capital expenditure of NTPC, the company said.
NTPC commissioned 3,845 mw capacity and added 2,190 mw to its commercial capacity during 2016-17. The installed capacity of the group is 51,671 mw as on July 31 and has over 28,000 mw of capacity under construction.
- Coal Ministry says issues with TCI could be solved amicably Read more
- India and Germany team up for mobility solutions, solar power Read more
- Southern grid under pressure as AP power staff continue stir Read more
- PFC disburses Rs 7,400 cr to sick Discoms Read more
- Power loan recast wont help Indias ratings: S&P Read more
- D K Sarraf will be ONGC Chairman Read more
- Energy Efficiency Services net profit at Rs 35.59 crore for 2015-16 Read more
- Bailout for gas-based power plants on the anvil Read more
- Anil Ambanis power discoms to buy 700 MW of green power Read more
- NuPower issue: Integrity clause shields govt projects from private sector impropriety Read more