Power News We love to talk!
State-owned NTPC today said it has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore with ICICI Bank for partially funding its capital expenditure.
“A term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore was signed with ICICI Bank Ltd on August 29,” NTPC said in a statement. The loan which has a door-to-door tenure of 15 years will be utilised to part finance the capital expenditure of NTPC, the company said.
NTPC commissioned 3,845 mw capacity and added 2,190 mw to its commercial capacity during 2016-17. The installed capacity of the group is 51,671 mw as on July 31 and has over 28,000 mw of capacity under construction.
- Talaipalli coal block may start commercial production from 2019-20, says NCC Read more
- Sterlite Grid refinances project loan for North-East power projects Read more
- No green clearance yet for Odisha mega power project Read more
- Budget 2016: Coal India may have to shell out more on dividend income Read more
- Absence of coal linkage policy hurts power plants Read more
- NTPC with Jabalpur City Transport Service to set up EV charging station Read more
- Security, energy and agriculture among focus areas Read more
- Water crisis: Power Ministry plans reprocessing units for thermal plants Read more
- LNG pipeline connectivity key issue, says Minister Read more
- Will try to keep power prices lower, says Piyush Goyal Read more