Power News We love to talk!
State-owned NTPC today said it has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore with ICICI Bank for partially funding its capital expenditure.
“A term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore was signed with ICICI Bank Ltd on August 29,” NTPC said in a statement. The loan which has a door-to-door tenure of 15 years will be utilised to part finance the capital expenditure of NTPC, the company said.
NTPC commissioned 3,845 mw capacity and added 2,190 mw to its commercial capacity during 2016-17. The installed capacity of the group is 51,671 mw as on July 31 and has over 28,000 mw of capacity under construction.
- Wind industry charged up by revival prospects of generation-based incentive scheme Read more
- 764,266 consumers step on gas to 'Giveitup Read more
- Surplus coal may be sold at production cost Read more
- Lenders equity conversion move gave us a breather: Essar Power Gujarat CFO Read more
- Discoms owe over Rs 1,000 crore to NHPC Read more
- OVL's Sarraf named ONGC chairman Read more
- Power companies may trip on Singareni Collieriess coal woes Read more
- Maintain overweight rating on NTPC shares, target price Rs 176: HSBC Read more
- Capitals civic body to opt for solar power Read more
- Short-term contracts find favour with power discoms Read more