Power News We love to talk!
State-owned NTPC today said it has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore with ICICI Bank for partially funding its capital expenditure.
“A term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore was signed with ICICI Bank Ltd on August 29,” NTPC said in a statement. The loan which has a door-to-door tenure of 15 years will be utilised to part finance the capital expenditure of NTPC, the company said.
NTPC commissioned 3,845 mw capacity and added 2,190 mw to its commercial capacity during 2016-17. The installed capacity of the group is 51,671 mw as on July 31 and has over 28,000 mw of capacity under construction.
- India-US solar dispute at WTO to have China, EU as third party observers Read more
- Adani steps up Australia coal plans ahead of Modi visit Read more
- SJVN paid a dividend of Rs 293 crore to Govt Read more
- ERPC to file petition on coal sampling with CERC Read more
- Power generation in Gujarat unaffected due to coal shortage: Saurabhbhai Patel Read more
- DVC, NTPC eye stranded private power projects Read more
- Jaypee Power Ventures, Lanco Infratech, GMR Infrastructure, others queue up to sell power assets to NTPC Read more
- Modis push to make kitchens safer makes India no. 2 LPG importer Read more
- MCL's coal production affected in Odisha Read more
- EGoM supports surplus coal for Reliance Power Read more