Power News We love to talk!
State-owned NTPC today said it has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore with ICICI Bank for partially funding its capital expenditure.
“A term loan agreement for Rs 3,000 crore was signed with ICICI Bank Ltd on August 29,” NTPC said in a statement. The loan which has a door-to-door tenure of 15 years will be utilised to part finance the capital expenditure of NTPC, the company said.
NTPC commissioned 3,845 mw capacity and added 2,190 mw to its commercial capacity during 2016-17. The installed capacity of the group is 51,671 mw as on July 31 and has over 28,000 mw of capacity under construction.
- India and US launch $ 95 million clean energy projects under OPIC financing Read more
- BSES asks Delhi Govt to release Rs. 450-cr pending subsidy Read more
- NTPC bond issue over-subscribed 2.5 times Read more
- Petronet CEO not to get extension as union Oil Minister looks for new CEO Read more
- 3 ultra mega power projects to go under hammer by March: Piyush Goyal Read more
- PSUs to be roped in to manage stressed assets in power, steel and shipyards: Jaitley Read more
- Reliance Power appoints N Venugopala Rao as CEO Read more
- International Solar Alliance to be Ratified at COP22 in Nov Read more
- Power generation resumes at NTPC Read more
- India, Russia sign 2 pacts for Kudankulam project Read more