Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Inox Wind today said it had bagged an order from Adani Green Energy to develop a 100 MW wind power project in Gujarat.
"The company has closed a deal for developing a 100 MW wind power project for Adani Green Energy, a part of the Adani group at Kutch in Gujarat," Inox Wind said in a regulatory filing.
"The capacity was won under the round 1 of SECI bids for wind power projects connected on the central grid. The project is scheduled to be executed over the next 6-9 months and will be executed on a turnkey basis".
Inox Wind said as part of the order it will supply, erect and commission 50 units of its 2MW wind turbine generators. Shares of Inox Wind were trading 1.88 per cent higher at Rs 135.20 on BSE.
- Power ministry may ask discoms not to wait for regulators nod Read more
- NHPC buyback expected to help govt raise about Rs 4,200 crore Read more
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy requests all states to come out with a solar policy Read more
- India offers $300 billion investment chance in oil sector: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Hiranandani energy arm H-Energy may sell up to 20% stake in LNG project Read more
- Stop charging power users for transport losses, SC tells BEST Read more
- TN, Adani Group sign deal on solar plant in Ramanathapuram Read more
- Deepak Maheshwari is CFO of Essar Energy Read more
- JERC approves ED-Puducherry to sign PPA of 67MW with Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project Read more
- Rapid sets up solar plant at Gurugram Sector 54 depot to go green Read more