Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Inox Wind today said it had bagged an order from Adani Green Energy to develop a 100 MW wind power project in Gujarat.
"The company has closed a deal for developing a 100 MW wind power project for Adani Green Energy, a part of the Adani group at Kutch in Gujarat," Inox Wind said in a regulatory filing.
"The capacity was won under the round 1 of SECI bids for wind power projects connected on the central grid. The project is scheduled to be executed over the next 6-9 months and will be executed on a turnkey basis".
Inox Wind said as part of the order it will supply, erect and commission 50 units of its 2MW wind turbine generators. Shares of Inox Wind were trading 1.88 per cent higher at Rs 135.20 on BSE.
- WestingHouse willing to continue with nuclear project: Government Read more
- 12 states plan to set up solar power parks: Government Read more
- Why India's canals could help fast-forward its ambitious solar energy plans Read more
- World bank to refurbish old power plants Read more
- Revive 1 lakh MW plants to tackle power problems: Advisory group Read more
- India announces Repowering Policy for wind energy projects Read more
- Solar capacity addition to be strong in FY18: Icra Read more
- Fund raising may be lower as discoms will pump money raised via Uday bonds: Rajeev Sharma, REC Read more
- Renewable energy long-term demand outlook is positive: ICRA Read more
- Govt seeks personnel, land data for takeover of coal mines Read more