Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Inox Wind today said it had bagged an order from Adani Green Energy to develop a 100 MW wind power project in Gujarat.
"The company has closed a deal for developing a 100 MW wind power project for Adani Green Energy, a part of the Adani group at Kutch in Gujarat," Inox Wind said in a regulatory filing.
"The capacity was won under the round 1 of SECI bids for wind power projects connected on the central grid. The project is scheduled to be executed over the next 6-9 months and will be executed on a turnkey basis".
Inox Wind said as part of the order it will supply, erect and commission 50 units of its 2MW wind turbine generators. Shares of Inox Wind were trading 1.88 per cent higher at Rs 135.20 on BSE.
- Coal India: Waiting for price hikes Read more
- Solar power plant to be inaugurated tomorrow Read more
- Vectra's absence may hit oil producers Read more
- Power generation in full gear at Sagar, Srisailam Read more
- Korean firm to invest in ReNew Read more
- ONGC, IOC, BPCL may book capacity at Swan's LNG terminal Read more
- IDFC arm raises Rs250 crore to refinance two solar plants Read more
- Central Pollution Control Board readies action plan to fight bad air Read more
- Huge interest in JPL's cancelled block may raise stakes Read more
- PSERC proposes to amend consumer complaint handling procedure Read more