Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Inox Wind today said it had bagged an order from Adani Green Energy to develop a 100 MW wind power project in Gujarat.
"The company has closed a deal for developing a 100 MW wind power project for Adani Green Energy, a part of the Adani group at Kutch in Gujarat," Inox Wind said in a regulatory filing.
"The capacity was won under the round 1 of SECI bids for wind power projects connected on the central grid. The project is scheduled to be executed over the next 6-9 months and will be executed on a turnkey basis".
Inox Wind said as part of the order it will supply, erect and commission 50 units of its 2MW wind turbine generators. Shares of Inox Wind were trading 1.88 per cent higher at Rs 135.20 on BSE.
- PPA with NTPC raises questions of tariff overload Read more
- Budget 2016: Coal cess in line with Indias climate commitments Read more
- Tata Power distribution firm rolls out mega smart metering drive for consumers Read more
- Tesla, SolarCity quietly selling building battery projects Read more
- 10 firms to set up solar projects in 6 months Read more
- Solar capacity addition to be strong in FY18: Icra Read more
- ONGC Videsh seeks tax parity with ExxonMobil Read more
- Wind energy companies move Madras High Court against auction of Tamil Nadu projects Read more
- Apex court verdict on Kudankulam n-plant tomorrow Read more
- India backtracks on import-only coal power plant amid fuel glut Read more