Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Inox Wind today said it had bagged an order from Adani Green Energy to develop a 100 MW wind power project in Gujarat.
"The company has closed a deal for developing a 100 MW wind power project for Adani Green Energy, a part of the Adani group at Kutch in Gujarat," Inox Wind said in a regulatory filing.
"The capacity was won under the round 1 of SECI bids for wind power projects connected on the central grid. The project is scheduled to be executed over the next 6-9 months and will be executed on a turnkey basis".
Inox Wind said as part of the order it will supply, erect and commission 50 units of its 2MW wind turbine generators. Shares of Inox Wind were trading 1.88 per cent higher at Rs 135.20 on BSE.
- India only country where energy demand will continue to rise: Pradhan Read more
- Power Ministry will move Cabinet to cap gas price at $5/mBtu Read more
- Suzlon to build 2,000 MW wind projects over next 5 years in MP Read more
- AERB probing leak at nuclear plant Read more
- Goa's energy sector gets Rs162cr central sanction Read more
- Coal mines auction may fetch Rs.4,364 crore in third round Read more
- PSU giants turn up heat in fight for coal blocks Read more
- Merchant power sales under lens; Coal ministry threatens to cancel allocation of coal blocks Read more
- Gujarat NRE Coke seeks NCLT nod for asset sale Read more
- Coimbatore to host global meet on wind energy Read more