Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Inox Wind today said it had bagged an order from Adani Green Energy to develop a 100 MW wind power project in Gujarat.
"The company has closed a deal for developing a 100 MW wind power project for Adani Green Energy, a part of the Adani group at Kutch in Gujarat," Inox Wind said in a regulatory filing.
"The capacity was won under the round 1 of SECI bids for wind power projects connected on the central grid. The project is scheduled to be executed over the next 6-9 months and will be executed on a turnkey basis".
Inox Wind said as part of the order it will supply, erect and commission 50 units of its 2MW wind turbine generators. Shares of Inox Wind were trading 1.88 per cent higher at Rs 135.20 on BSE.
- Fresh power capacity from clean energy sources only after 2023-24: TERI Read more
- Coal India to ask pithead plants to use road network Read more
- NHPC in pact with Rajasthan govt, Inox for wind project Read more
- Rosneft eyes Indian solar power market Read more
- Karnatakas tax sops attract solar equipment makers Read more
- Rooftop solar panels to be mandatory in Haryana government buildings Read more
- GMR exits Singapore power plant, makes Rs 1,356 crore profit Read more
- Inox Wind needs more than upbeat commentary Read more
- Wind turbine makers see great potential in A.P. Read more
- Adani Group may buy Jindal Power; valuation likely at Rs 18,000-20,000 crore, inclusive of debt Read more