Power News We love to talk!
Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das laid the foundation stone for 220/132 KV and 132/33 KV grid sub-station's transmission line at Bhagodih village of Ramna block in Garwha district.
He also launched Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yozana in the district, an official release said. Das said that within 1000 days of his government formation seven lakh households have got electricity while only 38 lakh of the 68 lakh households had electricity earlier.
He said his government made a goal to provide electricity to every household by 2018. Das said that five substations in Palamau and 257 substations in the state were underway.
Work on separate feeder was on for farming work, domestic works and industrial work, the chief minister said, adding work was on to provide 24 hours electricity to the people of the state. The government is working on power transmission and distribution so that by 2019 Jharkhand could be developed as a power hub, he said.
To meet water scarcity in Palamau and Garhwa, foundation for Rs 15,000 crore scheme will be laid before the state's foundation day on November 15, Das said.
- NTPC's captive mining in the slow lane Read more
- OERC disposes off case regarding tariff determination for SMELs captive plant Read more
- Modi's Independence Day speech: Claims Vs Reality Read more
- Budget 2016 | A mixed bag for the energy sector Read more
- Power regulators demand civil court status to execute orders, levy penalty Read more
- NTPC: Revenues power up, but profit dented by tax outgo Read more
- 156 households connected to solar power grid in Pench buffer in Maharashtra Read more
- NTPC has held its own with robust returns to shine amid gloomy power play Read more
- Government identifies 12 locations for setting up new solar parks Read more
- R-Power successfully tests Sasan, but March commissioning stands Read more