Coal News We love to talk!
The country’s largest miner Coal India may look at diversification of other me
According to him, the company is firming up such plans and geographies like Africa. “We are finalising plans. We have the core competencies,” he told reporters on the sidelines of a coal conference organised by ‘mjunction’. He, however, did not elaborate further.
In an earlier instance, the company’s African subsidiary, Coal India Africana Limitada (CIAL), was granted prospecting licences for two leaseholds in Mozambique.
However, it surrendered the licences, stating that these leasehold areas were not techno-economically viable for commercial mining.
- Rosneft eyes Indian solar power market Read more
- Sustainable solutions for new-age economies Read more
- Coalgate: Overhaul allocation rules for coal blocks Read more
- CERC ruling on Adani, Tata holds out hope for other utility companies Read more
- All unexplored oil fields to go under the hammer in 2017 Read more
- Rs 1150 cr JICA loan to augment power transmission infra Read more
- BHEL commissions new generation transformer Read more
- Coal India signs salary increase deal with workers unions Read more
- Oil ministry says $5.6 bn production loss at Panna/Mukta, Tapti fields Read more
- Essar Oil: Deal or not, analysts remain bearish Read more