Coal News We love to talk!
The country’s largest miner Coal India may look at diversification of other me
According to him, the company is firming up such plans and geographies like Africa. “We are finalising plans. We have the core competencies,” he told reporters on the sidelines of a coal conference organised by ‘mjunction’. He, however, did not elaborate further.
In an earlier instance, the company’s African subsidiary, Coal India Africana Limitada (CIAL), was granted prospecting licences for two leaseholds in Mozambique.
However, it surrendered the licences, stating that these leasehold areas were not techno-economically viable for commercial mining.
- Private power companies to get up to Rs 7,500 crore subsidy in 2 years Read more
- India undertake exploration of essential nuclear fuel source: Government Read more
- Dabhol Power Plant tripsagain as supply from D6 field stops Read more
- Reliance Power files petition against Centres decision to cancel coal mine allocation Read more
- Govt in talks with US over solar dispute in WTO: Piyush Goyal Read more
- CIL in a rush to upgrade tech, boost output Read more
- Solar power target achievable, capacity to hit 20,000 MegaWatt by fiscal year 2017 Read more
- GAIL pipeline will be fully operational by June Read more
- Approval for commerciality of Oil Indias find in Rajasthan Read more
- FDI restriction is on nuclear power programme, not in allied industries: Jitendra Singh Read more