Coal News We love to talk!
The country’s largest miner Coal India may look at diversification of other me
According to him, the company is firming up such plans and geographies like Africa. “We are finalising plans. We have the core competencies,” he told reporters on the sidelines of a coal conference organised by ‘mjunction’. He, however, did not elaborate further.
In an earlier instance, the company’s African subsidiary, Coal India Africana Limitada (CIAL), was granted prospecting licences for two leaseholds in Mozambique.
However, it surrendered the licences, stating that these leasehold areas were not techno-economically viable for commercial mining.
- ReNew Power Ventures raises Rs 500 crore through green bonds Read more
- Adani likely to get final nod for Australian coal project by May-June Read more
- India's carbon emissions increased by over 5pc in 2015: study Read more
- HPCL & MRPL to lift crude from India's maiden caverns Read more
- REC to partner AP agencyfor energy conservation Read more
- Sembcorp-Gayatri venture plans to double power capacity at Krishnapatnam complex Read more
- Essar nears sale of $6.5bn refinery arm to Rosneft Read more
- Government's power sector reforms in right direction: Nomura Read more
- Dharmendra Pradhan assures Mauritius of continuous support in meeting energy requirement Read more
- SCI, Gail in talks for $3 billion LNG ships deal Read more