Coal News We love to talk!
The country’s largest miner Coal India may look at diversification of other me
According to him, the company is firming up such plans and geographies like Africa. “We are finalising plans. We have the core competencies,” he told reporters on the sidelines of a coal conference organised by ‘mjunction’. He, however, did not elaborate further.
In an earlier instance, the company’s African subsidiary, Coal India Africana Limitada (CIAL), was granted prospecting licences for two leaseholds in Mozambique.
However, it surrendered the licences, stating that these leasehold areas were not techno-economically viable for commercial mining.
- Coal case: Court grants CBI till January 13 Read more
- Thermal plants have enough power generation stock Read more
- ICRA upgrades Petronet LNG on Kochi-Mangalore pipeline, Gorgon contract Read more
- First Solar's 130 MW solar power to light 227,500 homes Read more
- Hartek Power targets 500 MW of solar projects this fiscal year Read more
- MahaGenco pins hopes on allocation of new mines after Supreme Court scraps licence Read more
- Saubhagya scheme: All you need to know Read more
- Power, Coal Ministries still differ on coal regulator powers Read more
- On Day 4 of auctions, Coal India sells 1.04 mt of linkages to sponge iron firms Read more
- Wheels India signs tech agreement with Spanish company for wind components Read more