Coal News We love to talk!
The country’s largest miner Coal India may look at diversification of other me
According to him, the company is firming up such plans and geographies like Africa. “We are finalising plans. We have the core competencies,” he told reporters on the sidelines of a coal conference organised by ‘mjunction’. He, however, did not elaborate further.
In an earlier instance, the company’s African subsidiary, Coal India Africana Limitada (CIAL), was granted prospecting licences for two leaseholds in Mozambique.
However, it surrendered the licences, stating that these leasehold areas were not techno-economically viable for commercial mining.
- Experts from UK & IITs working on new renewable energy model that combines solar, bio-gas and hydrogen Read more
- New Mining Bill set to lapse, not listed for this session Read more
- HPCL board approves JV for Rs 37,000 cr Barmer refinery Read more
- Government should review auction process of solar power projects, say industry experts Read more
- Climate change has resulted in substantial reduction of coral cover: WWF Read more
- India's annual diesel consumption set to rise by two-thirds by 2030 Read more
- Hydro power companies in safe waters Read more
- Coal India weighs salary hike for executives, impact seen at Rs 800 cr Read more
- Rs 3/unit to be benchmark price for power in medium term: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Fossil fuel firms risk wasting $2 trillion on uneconomic projects: Carbon Tracker Read more