Power News We love to talk!
Energy solutions provider Vikram Solar today said it has commissioned an 80 MW solar PV power project in Gujarat.
The 80 MW project has been developed under the Jawaharal Nehru National Solar Mission Phase II Batch IV Tranche-I Scheme with grid at Gujarat solar park for Gujarat Industries Power Company, the firm said in a statement here. Vikram Solar will provide operations and maintenance service to the plant for a period of 10 years.
- CERC allows Tata Power, Adani Power to pass through high cost Read more
- Telangana's solar power generation capacity reaches 3,800 Megawatt Read more
- Enphase Energy and Waree announce partnership for smart solar modules Read more
- TNs largest solar plant goes on stream Read more
- Power Grid's mega plan to monitor supply Read more
- Coal India's Magadh mine may produce 51 mtpa by 2020 Read more
- Canadas pension fund invests $247 m in ReNew Power for Ostro acquisition Read more
- BESCOM asks 110 green energy developers to pay transmission charges Read more
- REC signs $250 mn loan agreement with SBI Hong Kong Read more
- Maharashtra government targets 14400 MW power generation by 2019 Read more