Power News We love to talk!
Energy solutions provider Vikram Solar today said it has commissioned an 80 MW solar PV power project in Gujarat.
The 80 MW project has been developed under the Jawaharal Nehru National Solar Mission Phase II Batch IV Tranche-I Scheme with grid at Gujarat solar park for Gujarat Industries Power Company, the firm said in a statement here. Vikram Solar will provide operations and maintenance service to the plant for a period of 10 years.
- Kongsberg Group enters into MoU with India's PTC Read more
- Adani's solar equipment mfg facility may commence by year-end Read more
- Government taking steps to ease crude oil import cost: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Sun Edison commits to build 15,200 MW renewable energy Read more
- Weather alarms highlight need to accelerate low-carbon economy Read more
- Government sets up inter-ministerial panel on coal gasification Read more
- NHPC chalks out diversification plan Read more
- High tariff in wind energy sector in Mah: CAG Read more
- All states except Uttar Pradesh ink pact with centre to achieve round-the-clock power Read more
- India cuts floor price for solar-energy credits to boost demand Read more