Power News We love to talk!
Energy solutions provider Vikram Solar today said it has commissioned an 80 MW solar PV power project in Gujarat.
The 80 MW project has been developed under the Jawaharal Nehru National Solar Mission Phase II Batch IV Tranche-I Scheme with grid at Gujarat solar park for Gujarat Industries Power Company, the firm said in a statement here. Vikram Solar will provide operations and maintenance service to the plant for a period of 10 years.
- Piyush Goyal emerges strongest MoS Read more
- Now, Gujarat to cover Narmada canals with solar panels! Read more
- DERC notifies regulations for net metering of renewable energy Read more
- UERC approves UPCLs draft PPA for solar power procurement Read more
- Jana Shikshana Trust plans to set up solar units in anganwadis Read more
- Power demand up 18%, but no cuts in Tamil Nadu Read more
- Power sector lender PFC allays fears on stressed assets Read more
- BPCL may look at increasing Kochi refinery capacity to 22 MT Read more
- Govt to review status of 32 coal blocks next week Read more
- No nuclear power for states that oppose it: Power minister Read more