Coal News We love to talk!
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Ltd (LTHE), a wholly-owned subsidiary of infrastructure major Larsen & Toubro (L&T), announced winning an offshore contract from Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) valued at around around Rs 1,150 crore.
The order is for transportation and installation of the Daman Development Project, the company has informed the exchanges, adding that the contract encompasses total ‘EPCIC’ – Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning for the project.
Daman Development Project is a part of ONGC’s strategy to extract gas from the Daman field located in the south-western part of the Tapti-Daman block in Mumbai offshore, 160-200 km North-West of Mumbai city and 160 km West of Daman.
The new order reiterates the long-term association of ONGC with L&T in the development of offshore fields in India, the company noted. LTHE has successfully completed several large projects in the offshore segment, delivering platforms, processing facilities, subsea pipelines, offshore and onshore modules and refurbished offshore drilling rigs to Indian and international companies, including ONGC, GSPC, British Gas, Songas, Qatar Petroleum, Shell and others.
- Meet on LNG on Nov. 10 Read more
- Third phase of MHSRD scheme under 'pre-tendering' stage: Government Read more
- ONGC may sell IOC stake to LIC in block deal to fund HPCL acquisition Read more
- Natural gas price may be hiked by 14% from Oct; may push CNG, electricity prices up Read more
- Target of 15 million LPG connections under PMUY for 2016-17 achieved: Pradhan Read more
- IGL hits 52-week high on Q3 show; likely curbs on pet coke bonus for co Read more
- Eight core sector growth slips to 2.5 per cent in April on lower coal, crude oil output Read more
- Six gas-based power plants in AP shut due to gas shortage Read more
- OIL Q1 Net Profit down 56 per cent Read more
- New coal policy to benefit private independent power plants: ICRA Read more