Power News We love to talk!
Chief minister Vasundhara Raje has directed the officials that there should not be any shortage of power during the festive season.
The chief minister said that price of electricity should not be a constraint in the purchase of power from power exchanges to meet the shortfall of power in the state.
She said, due to coal shortages the whole country is facing power crisis as thermal power plants have been shut or are partially operating. She also appealed to the people to save power while addressing a meeting in Kekri.
The chief minister also exhorted the people to plant trees at places of worship or on roads leading to places of worship in the name of their daughters. She said that such plantations had to be carried out during birth of daughters and marriages.
On the demand of locals, the CM also announced Rs 5.25 crore for the construction of a community health centre at Sarwar. Raje claimed that the government has worked to implement the promises made to the people. “We have not just made promises but worked to implement them on the ground,” Raje claimed.
It may be noted that Ajmer parliamentary constituency is going to bypolls by the end of this year following the death of Sanwarmal Jat.
- Azure Power commissions projects in three states Read more
- BERC rejects NBPDCLs petition seeking review of ARR Read more
- DVC likely to be in black in FY16 Read more
- Bhadradri power plant a white elephant: Uttam Read more
- NSPCL net up 2% at Rs 194.22 cr Read more
- Wind energy companies slam Gujarat proposal on central subsidy Read more
- SunEdison sets up solar power project in Brakes India faciltiy Read more
- Greenko plans $750 million equity investment for diversification drive Read more
- Chinese power gear cos wake up to after-sales assistance Read more
- CSERC_rejects_petition_filed_by_CSPL_against_CSPTCL Read more