Power News We love to talk!
Moody's on Wednesday retained the 'Baa3' foreign currency long-term issuer rating of Power Finance Corp and Rural Electrification Corp, both indicating moderate credit risk. The agency said these ratings on the two entities are underpinned by their linkages with the government. Global rating agency Moody's Investors Service has maintained a stable outlook for both companies.
- Tolling policy: GMR restarts Chhattisgarh power plant Read more
- Discoms sitting on Rs. 2,000-cr dues to wind energy players Read more
- Kishan offers to get power from Maharashtra Read more
- Coal India announces interim dividend; govt to get Rs 17,308 cr Read more
- Karnataka mulls competitive bidding for wind power Read more
- Panel suggestions on fresh bidding norms for UMPP by March-end Read more
- Coal supply to non-power consumers improving Read more
- Diesel price increase on the cards Read more
- Delhi's Rajghat thermal power plant set to be turned into energy museum Read more
- Government evaluating site in Bihar for 4,000 MW Ultra Mega Power Project Read more