Power News We love to talk!
Moody's on Wednesday retained the 'Baa3' foreign currency long-term issuer rating of Power Finance Corp and Rural Electrification Corp, both indicating moderate credit risk. The agency said these ratings on the two entities are underpinned by their linkages with the government. Global rating agency Moody's Investors Service has maintained a stable outlook for both companies.
- HPL Electric & Power lists below its issue price Read more
- GERC Maintains Leniency over RPO Compliance Read more
- Uttar Pradesh voters want solar power, reveals survey Read more
- Reliance Commercial Finance inks agreement with IREDA for Rs 300 cr loan Read more
- Reverse e-auction for power projects in the pipeline Read more
- Govt plans cheap gas import for long term: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Odisha electricity regulator begins public hearing on power tariff hike Read more
- Telangana Solar Power Policy 2015 laden with Incentives Read more
- Regulatory red alerts fail to stop northern blackout Read more
- Consumer body seeks privatisation in transmission sector Read more