Power News We love to talk!
Moody's on Wednesday retained the 'Baa3' foreign currency long-term issuer rating of Power Finance Corp and Rural Electrification Corp, both indicating moderate credit risk. The agency said these ratings on the two entities are underpinned by their linkages with the government. Global rating agency Moody's Investors Service has maintained a stable outlook for both companies.
- BERC approves BGCLs business plan for 2015-16 to 2017-18 Read more
- Oil and gas: Discovered small fields New entrants likely to start production first Read more
- Budget 2018 on Renewable Energy: Incentives for farmers to switch to clean power Read more
- NTPC seeks shareholders nod to raise Rs 5,000 crore via bonds Read more
- OPGC clocks highest PLF among all Odisha state run generators Read more
- CIL, NTPC plan host of projects despite supply constraints Read more
- Power for all in Odisha by March 2019, says CM Naveen Patnaik Read more
- Many dimensions to stake sale in PSUs Read more
- BHEL to set up solar photo-voltaic unit in Maharashtra Read more
- NPCIL extended undue benefits to officials resulting in loss Read more