Power News We love to talk!
Moody's on Wednesday retained the 'Baa3' foreign currency long-term issuer rating of Power Finance Corp and Rural Electrification Corp, both indicating moderate credit risk. The agency said these ratings on the two entities are underpinned by their linkages with the government. Global rating agency Moody's Investors Service has maintained a stable outlook for both companies.
- Rapidly depleting coal stocks hit several power units Read more
- Coal Ministry to postpone auction of 2 more mines Read more
- Piyush Goyal asks CIL for action plan to augment output by 150 million tonnes Read more
- UP, TN discoms worst in India: CARE study Read more
- Illegal power connections to be regularized Read more
- Discom Tata Power offers 50% discount on 5-star ACs in Delhi Read more
- Heraeus launches customer initiatives to boost Indian Photovoltaics Industry Read more
- Use of solar panels for green power generation on the rise in Mumbai Read more
- Shell Foundation seeks partnerships in clean energy Read more
- Indias transforming power sector has a new vanguard energy storage. Heres how the government can protect it Read more