Coal News We love to talk!
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mumbai-based engineering giant Larsen and Tubro (L&T), announced it has bagged an offshore contract from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) valued at Rs 1,276 crore.
The subsidiary won an Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning (EPCIC) contract for balance of work for pipeline replacement project-4 from the state-run explorer, the company said in a Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) filing.
“The project, part of ONGC’s strategy to replace some of its well fluid, gas lift and water injection pipelines along with brown-field modification works on existing platforms in its Mumbai high, Neelam, Heera and Bassein and Satellite fields which are situated in the Western Offshore field in the Arabian Sea on the continental shelf of Western India,” L&T said in a release.
The EPC major had said in an analyst presentation last week order inflows continue to reflect subdued investment environment with the public sector continuing to drive domestic capex. It, however, added that international order inflow is stable due to winning of hydrocarbon projects with large and diverse order book mitigating cyclic volatility.
The company’s order inflow in the second quarter of the current financial year reduced to Rs 28,700 crore from Rs 31,100 crore in the corresponding quarter last fiscal. L&T’s share price at BSE was trading at Rs 1,252.00, down 0.95 per cent at 13:40 hours on Monday.
- PSU oil companies like ONGC, Oil India, to invest Rs 76k crore on project expansion in FY16 Read more
- ONGC needs $55/bbl realisation to fund capex plans Read more
- ONGC may buy 50% in GSPC block amid Cong vs BJP storm over Rs 20,000 cr Read more
- Government set to start talks on merging 13 state oil companies to create behemoth Read more
- Will not allow any project that affects Tamil Nadu: State govt Read more
- Coal power emissions killing over a lakh Indians every year Read more
- Dharmendra Pradhan reaches out to Odisha with PM's energy lifeline Read more
- New LPG scheme for BPL families launched Read more
- Isro plans to mine energy from Moon by 2030 to help meet India needs Read more
- ONGCs $5 bn Kazakh oil deal may fall through Read more