Power News We love to talk!
Elecon Engineering Company Ltd has secured Letter of Intent (LoI) from National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd for ex-works supply of coal handling plant package and for erection & commissioning of coal handling plant package for Mouda Super Thermal Power Project stage - II (2x660MW) aggregating Rs 272.33 crore.
- Farmers worst hit in power distribution clean-up drive Read more
- How Vestas built a Rs 500 crore blade factory near Ahmedabad in record 15 months Read more
- High excise duty dampens branded fuel market Read more
- Premier educational institutes in Delhi go green Read more
- Discrimination on religious ground in electrification in UP: Piyush Goyal Read more
- IOC betting big on green energy Read more
- Bosch commissions 12 MW solar plant at Cochin airport Read more
- Prices of gas for power projects may fall further Read more
- Piyush Goyal: KPMG to submit coal rationalisation report this week Read more
- Will low solar tariffs hurt Indias sunrise sector? Read more