Power News We love to talk!
Elecon Engineering Company Ltd has secured Letter of Intent (LoI) from National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd for ex-works supply of coal handling plant package and for erection & commissioning of coal handling plant package for Mouda Super Thermal Power Project stage - II (2x660MW) aggregating Rs 272.33 crore.
- NTPC's 500 MW Vallur Thermal Power Project starts commercial operation Read more
- Centre will protect investments in renewable energy: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Azure Power to scale up solar capacity in Punjab Read more
- CleanMax Solar bags 2.5 Megawatt contract from Indraprastha Power Generation Co Read more
- Karnataka to drop L&T from Chhattisgarh power project Read more
- Adani secures milestone in controversial $16 bn Australian coal project Read more
- IOC betting big on green energy Read more
- US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton unveils renewable energy goals Read more
- Hindustan Zinc enters solar energy biz, to invest Rs 630 cr Read more
- Centre sanctions scheme for strengthening power transmission Read more