Power News We love to talk!
Elecon Engineering Company Ltd has secured Letter of Intent (LoI) from National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd for ex-works supply of coal handling plant package and for erection & commissioning of coal handling plant package for Mouda Super Thermal Power Project stage - II (2x660MW) aggregating Rs 272.33 crore.
- No subsidy for new projects importing gas, says power ministry Read more
- India and US launch $ 95 million clean energy projects under OPIC financing Read more
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation's Rs 4,910 crore Tuticorin power project nearing completion Read more
- JSW Steel to set up cement, captive power plants in Bengal Read more
- Private power producers want more mines Read more
- Older thermal units to be phased out Read more
- India Grid plans 8-fold rise in transmission assets by 2022 Read more
- PowerGrid plans Rs 4,650-cr follow-on offer Read more
- Coal India output to hit record 550 million tonnes in fiscal 2016: Anil Swarup, secretary Read more
- From cheaper power to higher availability, mark out UDAY but operational improvement still to come Read more