Power News We love to talk!
Elecon Engineering Company Ltd has secured Letter of Intent (LoI) from National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd for ex-works supply of coal handling plant package and for erection & commissioning of coal handling plant package for Mouda Super Thermal Power Project stage - II (2x660MW) aggregating Rs 272.33 crore.
- Driverless electric vehicles: Implications for India Read more
- Panel starts deliberations on bifurcation of power staff Read more
- UP commits support to GAIL pipeline project Read more
- Freyr Energy bags Telanganas Southern Power order Read more
- Punjab CM inaugurates solar power plant Read more
- Coal India slows production and waits for demand to pick up Read more
- Renew Power raises $265 mn through equity route Read more
- Japanese Nissan tests waters in India for its e-Power technology Read more
- Tata Power arm signs PPA for 100 MW solar project in AP Read more
- Only low-end power users should move to Tata, says BEST Read more