Power News We love to talk!
Elecon Engineering Company Ltd has secured Letter of Intent (LoI) from National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd for ex-works supply of coal handling plant package and for erection & commissioning of coal handling plant package for Mouda Super Thermal Power Project stage - II (2x660MW) aggregating Rs 272.33 crore.
- Railway ministry shifts blame to Coal India for fuel crisis Read more
- AP government inks pacts with SPIC, China's Sany Group Read more
- HPERC notifies draft order on determination of solar power tariff Read more
- Power projects facing captive coal deallocation may get CIL lifeline Read more
- GVK Power in talks for stake sale in airport business Read more
- Weak monsoon, coal crunch hit power production Read more
- India welcomes World Bank move to halt parallel processes on Indo-Pak hydro projects Read more
- Capital evades electricity crisis for now Read more
- Adani gets extension for Sarguja power plan till FY20 Read more
- Discoms can run well in both govt and private sectors: WB official Read more