Power News We love to talk!
Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has appointed Firdose Vandrevala, former managing director at Tata Power, as part of its advisory board.
He will be responsible for advising the board and senior management on matters of talent, strategy and operations, an official statement said.
"We are committed to bringing onboard accomplished leaders to guide us in our growth journey. Firdose Vandrevala has a wealth of experience in leadership positions across various industries and we are delighted to have him with us, " Sterlite Power chairman Pravin Agarwal said.
Vandrevala was recently the President of the All India Management Association (AIMA). He has been associated with core sectors such as steel, power, telecommunications and real estate.
- UNIDO-MNRE project pushes for new solar thermal tech in industries Read more
- 2nd auction on subsidy to gas-based power projects on September 15 Read more
- In Reliance-government dispute, who arbitrates the arbitrators? Read more
- Adani Power Maha unit gets nod to charge more Read more
- Tata Power to invest Rs. 450 cr in Karnataka Read more
- OVL plans to raise $900 m through overseas bond route Read more
- Govt defers coal pool pricing to next fiscal year Read more
- BHEL inks three strategic pacts in Kazakhstan Read more
- NTPC shortlists acquisition targets Read more
- Andhra Pradesh , Telangana seek green nod for 1400 MW power projects from MoEF Read more