Power News We love to talk!
Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has appointed Firdose Vandrevala, former managing director at Tata Power, as part of its advisory board.
He will be responsible for advising the board and senior management on matters of talent, strategy and operations, an official statement said.
"We are committed to bringing onboard accomplished leaders to guide us in our growth journey. Firdose Vandrevala has a wealth of experience in leadership positions across various industries and we are delighted to have him with us, " Sterlite Power chairman Pravin Agarwal said.
Vandrevala was recently the President of the All India Management Association (AIMA). He has been associated with core sectors such as steel, power, telecommunications and real estate.
- Kerala's power usage nears 64 MU per day Read more
- Need to explore alternatives to Iranian oil: Official Read more
- Royal Dutch Shell, RPower to set up LNG terminal in AP Read more
- Coal scam: HC seeks CBI reply on RSPL officials' plea Read more
- KSERC determines BST for purchase of power by the licensees from KSEB Read more
- Lanco looks to achieve 8k mw capacity by 18 Read more
- Per capita energy consumption in Andhra Pradesh up by 3.3% Read more
- Few takers for CIL coal import, despite fuel shortage Read more
- Energy policy may bring subsidy cut, price control in power, fertilisers Read more
- It will help the state-run monopoly miner pursue its production and sales targets while feeding plants that have been facing uncertainty of coal supplies and thus power generation. Read more