Power News We love to talk!
Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has appointed Firdose Vandrevala, former managing director at Tata Power, as part of its advisory board.
He will be responsible for advising the board and senior management on matters of talent, strategy and operations, an official statement said.
"We are committed to bringing onboard accomplished leaders to guide us in our growth journey. Firdose Vandrevala has a wealth of experience in leadership positions across various industries and we are delighted to have him with us, " Sterlite Power chairman Pravin Agarwal said.
Vandrevala was recently the President of the All India Management Association (AIMA). He has been associated with core sectors such as steel, power, telecommunications and real estate.
- Coal India turns focus on logistics, evacuation infrastructure Read more
- Governments must seize opportunity to halve carbon emissions by 2040: Report Read more
- Credit Suisse downgrades Coal India to neutral, says 'cheap no longer' Read more
- Power outages a routine affair, say denizens Read more
- Eyeing cost savings, Indian Oil to double pipeline network Read more
- Naveen steers clear of Talabira-II coal block controversy Read more
- CPCL's Rs 3,350-crore expansion plan gets green nod Read more
- Indian and Korean CEOs discuss ways to enhance energy partnership Read more
- P V Ramesh takes over as Rural Electrification Corp CMD Read more
- Empower coal regulator Read more