Power News We love to talk!
Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has appointed Firdose Vandrevala, former managing director at Tata Power, as part of its advisory board.
He will be responsible for advising the board and senior management on matters of talent, strategy and operations, an official statement said.
"We are committed to bringing onboard accomplished leaders to guide us in our growth journey. Firdose Vandrevala has a wealth of experience in leadership positions across various industries and we are delighted to have him with us, " Sterlite Power chairman Pravin Agarwal said.
Vandrevala was recently the President of the All India Management Association (AIMA). He has been associated with core sectors such as steel, power, telecommunications and real estate.
- Reliance Power walks out of Rs 10,000 cr hydro projects deal with Jaiprakash Group Read more
- Cairn-Vedanta merger now by June 2016, says group firm Read more
- Rajasthan to get world's largest solar power plant for Rs 30k cr Read more
- Govt to soon hold stakeholders meet on stressed power projects: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Cashless discounts: Fuel retailers may ask govt for compensation Read more
- Indonesian coal prices to reflect in tariff index Read more
- Panel suggests pension cap for coal workers at Rs 45,000 per month Read more
- Space constraint trips large-scale erection of solar power plant Read more
- Investors jittery post SC ruling on coal block row Read more
- Private sector executives might become NTPC's first chairman and managing director Read more