Power News We love to talk!
Sterlite Power on Thursday said it has appointed Firdose Vandrevala, former managing director at Tata Power, as part of its advisory board.
He will be responsible for advising the board and senior management on matters of talent, strategy and operations, an official statement said.
"We are committed to bringing onboard accomplished leaders to guide us in our growth journey. Firdose Vandrevala has a wealth of experience in leadership positions across various industries and we are delighted to have him with us, " Sterlite Power chairman Pravin Agarwal said.
Vandrevala was recently the President of the All India Management Association (AIMA). He has been associated with core sectors such as steel, power, telecommunications and real estate.
- Sekhar Basu gets one year-extension as Atomic Energy Secretary Read more
- CAG audit: Apex court seeks discoms reply on HC order Read more
- Solar dome to come up in Kolkata: Minister Read more
- GAIL to take call on LNG ship tender by September 30 Read more
- India's coal imports rose 12 per cent to 18 million tonne in January Read more
- Energy efficient LED bulbs to light streets of 43,000 villages Read more
- Now, State to distribute energy-efficient fans Read more
- Power Grid sees $25 billion up for grabs on Modi's power plan Read more
- Cairn-Vedanta merger: Sebi probes unusual stock movements Read more
- Government panels to monitor ONGC and Oil India fields Read more