Coal News We love to talk!
Around 900 oil industry professionals from India and abroad are likely to attend the 22nd Refining & Petrochemicals Technology Meet beginning here on January 13.
Organised by the Centre for High Technology (CHT), a satellite organisation of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, in association with Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, the 3-day event is slated to be inaugurated by Union Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
The theme of the meet is "Emerging Trends in Downstream Hydrocarbon Sector," R Krishnamurthy, CHT Advisor (Technical) told reporters here. The prestigious energy performance awards of the Indian oil sector shall also be given away during the meet.
Delegates from around 50 countries such Russia, Japan, China, Malaysia and the UAE would take part in the event, Krishnamurthy said.
The meet will facilitate exchange of global benchmark practises on technological advancements in hydrocarbon sector, petrochemicals, electric vehicles and impact on refining business, energy conservation, obtaining bio-oil from biomass and bio-refinery from bamboo feedstock, he said.
- Government approves Rs 5050 crore funding to push solar projects Read more
- Govt oil subsidy burden to be within budgetary allocation in FY2017 despite crude price rise; positive for upstream cos: ICRA Read more
- Petrol, diesel prices in India lower than developed nations: Jayant Sinha Read more
- Erode Corporation yet to ensure effective waste segregation at source Read more
- Modi should give statement on reports former Gujarat energy minister had interest in oil companies, demands Congress Read more
- Power producers book 87% CIL coal in first 10 days of bids Read more
- Solar modules stuck at Indian ports due to import duty dispute Read more
- RIL to sign pact with Israeli big data and smart city tech provider Read more
- Narendra Modi's electricity push fails to light rural India Read more
- Oilex, GSPC spar over ownership of Cambay block Read more