Coal News We love to talk!
Around 900 oil industry professionals from India and abroad are likely to attend the 22nd Refining & Petrochemicals Technology Meet beginning here on January 13.
Organised by the Centre for High Technology (CHT), a satellite organisation of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, in association with Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, the 3-day event is slated to be inaugurated by Union Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
The theme of the meet is "Emerging Trends in Downstream Hydrocarbon Sector," R Krishnamurthy, CHT Advisor (Technical) told reporters here. The prestigious energy performance awards of the Indian oil sector shall also be given away during the meet.
Delegates from around 50 countries such Russia, Japan, China, Malaysia and the UAE would take part in the event, Krishnamurthy said.
The meet will facilitate exchange of global benchmark practises on technological advancements in hydrocarbon sector, petrochemicals, electric vehicles and impact on refining business, energy conservation, obtaining bio-oil from biomass and bio-refinery from bamboo feedstock, he said.
- Telangana's solar power generation capacity reaches 3,800 Megawatt Read more
- Against limiting shale exploration to NELP blocks Read more
- Oil Ministry for abolishing gas priority Read more
- Oil prices edge up as US drilling declines Read more
- CERC serves notice to NPEX for delay in starting operations Read more
- Mumbai: Young bikers look for savings, switch to CNG kits Read more
- US to be world's top oil producer in 5 years: Report Read more
- The BPCL-GAIL arranged marriage Read more
- Re-auctioned coalmines to restart production in 2 months: Coal minister Read more
- India to face power surplus, 300 million people may not be able to afford Read more