Power News We love to talk!
Schneider Electric appoints Mohan Somasi as VP of Hub Execution CentreSchneider Electric on Tuesday announced the appointment of Mohan Somasi as vice president of its India Hub Execution Center.
Mohan has been leading Schneider Electric's E-House Regional Application Center for APAC. He will be responsible for spearheading the India Hub Execution Center's turnkey projects, in addition to his earlier responsibilities, as E-house Application Centre Leader.
He will be responsible for accelerating Schneider Electric's growth by ensuring flawless strategic execution and tendering, project management and solutions architecture support for multi-technology and complex projects.
"Mohan has been a key contributor in Schneider Electric's growth. Over the past few years, with his customer centricity he has brought his sharp business insights to pull together complex projects in the organization by winning and executing large and complex projects," said MD and country president, Schneider Electric India, Anil Chaudhry.
Mohan's joining comes at an exciting time in the execution centre, with the company gearing up for a digital transformation across business and introducing its IoT enabled products.
The India Execution Center aims to ensure best practices to be defined across verticals, and maintains that the organisation's technology focus is further reinforced. "I am excited to take over as a leader of India Hub Execution Centre at a time when businesses are looking at leveraging technology and digitisation to drive greater efficiencies in business. I look forward to bringing in my expertise on board at the Execution Centre to take the business forward," said Mohan Somasi.
Mohan will work closely with Indian Management team and APAC Regional Application Centre Leadership team to strengthen the strong connect with front office team and re-energise the pipeline for solutions business in India by converting those opportunities to meet our business goals for 2017 and beyond.
He brings with him an extensive experience of over twenty years in various roles. Prior to joining Schneider Electric, Mohan has held project management and leadership roles in Alstom Grid, Australia. He brings strong customer focus, P&L mindset and demonstrated capability in managing large teams.
- Toyota-Suzuki revs up plan to roll out hybrid, electric vehicles in India Read more
- ONGC-Mittal Energy Ltd gives up oil blockin Nigeria Read more
- 24x7 power for all, a humongous but achievable feat: PwC Read more
- Green energy targets clear in mind, but is India technology-ready? Read more
- Air India permitted to hedge on jet fuel purchased overseas Read more
- TCG moving SC a blow to Bengal's HPL stake sale Read more
- Mahan forest area inviolate, says MoEF Read more
- Consultant lists options to revive Dabhol power project Read more
- Modis UDAY scheme: UP discom nowhere near target to cut losses; youll be surprised who is to blame Read more
- `Sudden policy changes jolting solar power plant investors' confidence' Read more