Power News We love to talk!
Schneider Electric appoints Mohan Somasi as VP of Hub Execution CentreSchneider Electric on Tuesday announced the appointment of Mohan Somasi as vice president of its India Hub Execution Center.
Mohan has been leading Schneider Electric's E-House Regional Application Center for APAC. He will be responsible for spearheading the India Hub Execution Center's turnkey projects, in addition to his earlier responsibilities, as E-house Application Centre Leader.
He will be responsible for accelerating Schneider Electric's growth by ensuring flawless strategic execution and tendering, project management and solutions architecture support for multi-technology and complex projects.
"Mohan has been a key contributor in Schneider Electric's growth. Over the past few years, with his customer centricity he has brought his sharp business insights to pull together complex projects in the organization by winning and executing large and complex projects," said MD and country president, Schneider Electric India, Anil Chaudhry.
Mohan's joining comes at an exciting time in the execution centre, with the company gearing up for a digital transformation across business and introducing its IoT enabled products.
The India Execution Center aims to ensure best practices to be defined across verticals, and maintains that the organisation's technology focus is further reinforced. "I am excited to take over as a leader of India Hub Execution Centre at a time when businesses are looking at leveraging technology and digitisation to drive greater efficiencies in business. I look forward to bringing in my expertise on board at the Execution Centre to take the business forward," said Mohan Somasi.
Mohan will work closely with Indian Management team and APAC Regional Application Centre Leadership team to strengthen the strong connect with front office team and re-energise the pipeline for solutions business in India by converting those opportunities to meet our business goals for 2017 and beyond.
He brings with him an extensive experience of over twenty years in various roles. Prior to joining Schneider Electric, Mohan has held project management and leadership roles in Alstom Grid, Australia. He brings strong customer focus, P&L mindset and demonstrated capability in managing large teams.
- India to add 2,000 MW solar capacity in January-March, major projects in states like Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Read more
- Tariff increase by itself will not be the solution: Jyotiraditya Scindia Read more
- IOC stake sale plan could stretch over pricing tussle Read more
- India & USA Launch of a New Initiative Promoting Energy Access Through Clean Energy (PEACE) Read more
- India to double down on solar parks after SunEdison setback Read more
- Developers, Jharkhand Government resolve solar power pricing deadlock Read more
- New gas price policy inconsistent with PSC, says RIL's partner Read more
- The KG basin price hike socialises costs and privatises profits Read more
- Premium gas prices: Finmin has concerns Read more
- Mahanadi Coalfields may face Rs 20,000 crore penalty on SC order Read more