Coal News We love to talk!
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has selected Irving, Texas based Fluor Corporation to perform project management services for its projects being executed at its Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat.
In addition to assisting RIL in project management, Fluor will also perform engineering and procurement services for the pet coke gasification project. The investment in the expansion of Energy and Petrochemicals Projects represents one of the largest such investments globally.
The proposed coke gasification facility is also among the largest such projects ever built. The scope of the project management services to be provided by Fluor includes several world-scale units including petroleum coke gasification units, refinery off-gas cracker and downstream petrochemical plants, a captive power plant, associated utilities and offsites.
The completed gasification project will gasify petroleum coke to produce fuel and hydrogen for the expanded refinery and petrochemical complexes and captive power plant as well as feedstock for future chemicals production.
- Oil Ministry to ensure needy not denied fuel subsidy Read more
- Suzlon Energy may get 45-day breather on FCCB repayment Read more
- PM hints at fuel price hike, stresses energy security Read more
- Swan Energy may sell stake in Pipavav unit Read more
- Drug maker hub hit as power gap at six-year high Read more
- BRICS energy efficiency meeting Read more
- GAIL in time-swap deal for US LNG Read more
- LEDs to cut CO2 by 80 million tonnes a year, save Rs 40,000 cr power Read more
- World keenly watching Indias solar power initiatives: Farooq Abdullah Read more
- ONGC split over booking LNG at Swan terminal Read more