Coal News We love to talk!
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has selected Irving, Texas based Fluor Corporation to perform project management services for its projects being executed at its Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat.
In addition to assisting RIL in project management, Fluor will also perform engineering and procurement services for the pet coke gasification project. The investment in the expansion of Energy and Petrochemicals Projects represents one of the largest such investments globally.
The proposed coke gasification facility is also among the largest such projects ever built. The scope of the project management services to be provided by Fluor includes several world-scale units including petroleum coke gasification units, refinery off-gas cracker and downstream petrochemical plants, a captive power plant, associated utilities and offsites.
The completed gasification project will gasify petroleum coke to produce fuel and hydrogen for the expanded refinery and petrochemical complexes and captive power plant as well as feedstock for future chemicals production.
- Reliance Industries Limited Gas price to dent RIL, but EPS, ROCE may still double:Barclays Read more
- OVL, OIL may buy India energy ticket to Myanmar Read more
- Greenko raises $125 m from EIG Global for power projects Read more
- India's coal problems are now history: Piyush Goyal Read more
- OVL to raise $900 million bridge loan to finance Vankor buy Read more
- Opecs estimate for 2025 crude prices is a blessing for India Read more
- City gas discoms lose industrial buyers to cheaper fuels Read more
- KP Energy and GE sign pact for 300 Mw wind power project in Gujarat Read more
- Naidu pats power officials, wants more energy from babus to make Andhra number one Read more
- Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum on petrol pump expansion spree Read more