Coal News We love to talk!
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has selected Irving, Texas based Fluor Corporation to perform project management services for its projects being executed at its Jamnagar refining and petrochemical complex in Gujarat.
In addition to assisting RIL in project management, Fluor will also perform engineering and procurement services for the pet coke gasification project. The investment in the expansion of Energy and Petrochemicals Projects represents one of the largest such investments globally.
The proposed coke gasification facility is also among the largest such projects ever built. The scope of the project management services to be provided by Fluor includes several world-scale units including petroleum coke gasification units, refinery off-gas cracker and downstream petrochemical plants, a captive power plant, associated utilities and offsites.
The completed gasification project will gasify petroleum coke to produce fuel and hydrogen for the expanded refinery and petrochemical complexes and captive power plant as well as feedstock for future chemicals production.
- Gas plan on, five fertiliser plants to get pipelines by March: Govt Read more
- Huge opportunity for US to export LNG to India, China: IEA chief Read more
- Government awaits D&Ms final report to resolve ONGC-Reliance KG basin row Read more
- Power Grids Rs1 trillion expansion to back Modis economic, strategic goals Read more
- Domestic energy prices could be freed, says FM Read more
- Tangedco against hike in power tariff for renewable energy Read more
- Fuel availability, rising cost issues still loom large over major power players Read more
- RIL Q1 net profit up 18 per cent on highest refining margin in eight years Read more
- Oil minister Pradhan to inaugurate Delhi Energy Dialogue 2018 Read more
- AERC (Co-generation and Generation of Electricity from Renewable Sources of Energy) Regulations, 2015 Read more