Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Suzlon today said it has bagged a repeat order for 96.60 MW wind energy project from ReNew Power.
The company will install 24 units of S97-120m and 22 units of S111-90m wind turbine generator (WTG) in Karnataka. The project is scheduled for completion by March 2018, the company said in a BSE filing.
The order is backed with power purchase agreement (PPA) signed with Hubli Electricity Supply Company (HESCOM) and Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company (GESCOM). Suzlon will execute the entire project on a turnkey basis and will also provide operation and maintenance services.
- KA: KERC HIKES TARIFF FOR FY15-16 Read more
- PowerGrid net climbs 37% to Rs 1,032 cr Read more
- Wind power generation in AP to go up by 800 MW Read more
- Order probe into Talwandi power plant bidding, Jakhar urges CM Amarinder Singh Read more
- Wind auctions destroying industry, says industry body in SC petition Read more
- Waste-to-energy plant draws private investors Read more
- Surge in spot power prices unlikely to be sustained: ICRA Read more
- Discoms can't meet green power target, seek waiver Read more
- Power firms hit by surge in imported coal prices Read more
- Experts recommend ways to improve Delhi's air quality Read more