Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Suzlon today said it has bagged a repeat order for 96.60 MW wind energy project from ReNew Power.
The company will install 24 units of S97-120m and 22 units of S111-90m wind turbine generator (WTG) in Karnataka. The project is scheduled for completion by March 2018, the company said in a BSE filing.
The order is backed with power purchase agreement (PPA) signed with Hubli Electricity Supply Company (HESCOM) and Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company (GESCOM). Suzlon will execute the entire project on a turnkey basis and will also provide operation and maintenance services.
- National power bourse gets merger offers from 2 others Read more
- Swedish firm keen on bringing offshore wind energy to T.N. Read more
- Reliable power supply must be a priority which precedes affordability Read more
- Coal price increase may push up power tariffs Read more
- Solar pumpsets for ryots by March-end Read more
- TNERC sets aside the TN Solar Policy 2012 stating APTELs order Read more
- India plans legal route for power sector reforms Read more
- Opec sees US shale boom eroding demand for crude Read more
- France's Solairedirect kickstarts first 5 MW India unit Read more
- Suzlon bags 500 MW wind energy projects through SECI bids Read more