Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Suzlon today said it has bagged a repeat order for 96.60 MW wind energy project from ReNew Power.
The company will install 24 units of S97-120m and 22 units of S111-90m wind turbine generator (WTG) in Karnataka. The project is scheduled for completion by March 2018, the company said in a BSE filing.
The order is backed with power purchase agreement (PPA) signed with Hubli Electricity Supply Company (HESCOM) and Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company (GESCOM). Suzlon will execute the entire project on a turnkey basis and will also provide operation and maintenance services.
- Small players may exit green energy: ReNew CEO Sumant Sinha Read more
- KPMG to chart out NTPCs future Read more
- Domestic coal supply to power sector sees 7 pct rise Read more
- Panel seeks review of OVL’s Imperial Energy acquisition Read more
- Don't develop forward market for power trading: Parliamentary panel Read more
- Wheels India signs tech agreement with Spanish company for wind components Read more
- Double taxation is a deterrent to gas swapping between power producers Read more
- Cyrus Mistry says Tata Sons, trustees were briefed about Welspun deal Read more
- Gescoms energy losses on the rise Read more
- Series of foreign pacts to give fillip to India's nuclear industry Read more