Power News We love to talk!
CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd’s wholly-owned subsidiary has bagged an order worth Indonesian rupiah Rs 74,400 crore (Rs 335 crore) from state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers.
“CG Power Systems Indonesia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd, has bagged an order from Indonesian state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers valued at IDR 744 billion,” the company said in a BSE filing today.
“This project is the first of its kind to be funded by Islamic Development Bank to support PLN’s ambitious goal to enhance its transmission grid performance,” it added.
The project will be completed by December 2018. The scope of work includes site survey, design, manufacturing, supply and installation of 64 units (4400 MVA) of power transformers in PLN regions spread from Aceh to Papua over Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua and Malukku Islands of Indonesia.
- 24x7 power for all, a humongous but achievable feat: PwC Read more
- Challenges and solutions to developing India's Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure Read more
- Kishan offers to get power from Maharashtra Read more
- Indian-American entrepreneur offers fast track mini nuclear reactors to India Read more
- Kalpataru Power Transmission bags orders worth Rs 955 cr Read more
- Indias solar capacity may double to 18 GW this year Read more
- DERC dismisses BRPLs petitions for competitive tariff adoption due to withdrawal Read more
- Hydro projects flow past green barriers Read more
- Power transmission line accidents: HC seeks information on measures Read more
- Sale of power on energy bourses: price trend subdued Read more