Power News We love to talk!
CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd’s wholly-owned subsidiary has bagged an order worth Indonesian rupiah Rs 74,400 crore (Rs 335 crore) from state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers.
“CG Power Systems Indonesia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd, has bagged an order from Indonesian state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers valued at IDR 744 billion,” the company said in a BSE filing today.
“This project is the first of its kind to be funded by Islamic Development Bank to support PLN’s ambitious goal to enhance its transmission grid performance,” it added.
The project will be completed by December 2018. The scope of work includes site survey, design, manufacturing, supply and installation of 64 units (4400 MVA) of power transformers in PLN regions spread from Aceh to Papua over Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua and Malukku Islands of Indonesia.
- Neyveli's Rs 4,910 cr Tuticorin power project nearing completion Read more
- EAC concerns may delay launch of NTPC project Read more
- Restoration of power first priority, says Chandrababu Naidu Read more
- Green Investment Bank may invest in Lightsource India Read more
- Tata Power to offer LED products at rebates of up to 60 per cent Read more
- India's largest floating solar power plant ready at Wayanad in Kerala Read more
- Steel companies stay away from fifth round of coal block auctions Read more
- Chinese imports edge out domestic solar players Read more
- Macron, Modi to formalise solar alliance in Dec Read more
- Reverse e-bid may lower bilateral power prices: Ind-Ra Read more