Power News We love to talk!
CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd’s wholly-owned subsidiary has bagged an order worth Indonesian rupiah Rs 74,400 crore (Rs 335 crore) from state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers.
“CG Power Systems Indonesia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd, has bagged an order from Indonesian state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers valued at IDR 744 billion,” the company said in a BSE filing today.
“This project is the first of its kind to be funded by Islamic Development Bank to support PLN’s ambitious goal to enhance its transmission grid performance,” it added.
The project will be completed by December 2018. The scope of work includes site survey, design, manufacturing, supply and installation of 64 units (4400 MVA) of power transformers in PLN regions spread from Aceh to Papua over Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua and Malukku Islands of Indonesia.
- Former Comptroller & Auditor General Vinod Rais stand is vindicated Read more
- India to complete process of placing nuclear power reactors under IAEA safeguards Read more
- Diesel, petrol prices soar across states as crude oil surges on good demand Read more
- CERC approves transmission tariff for six bus reactors of POWERGRID Read more
- Renewable electricity production to mitigate climate damage cost of coal based power Read more
- 50 pc relief in power tariff for domestic power consumers in Pondi Read more
- Hero Future Energies plans 100 MW solar power plant in South-East Asia Read more
- Smart meters to help keep control on electricity bill Read more
- Government to light up 192 Dalit villages with 100 per cent power Read more
- Centre to invest Rs. 1 lakh crore to increase transmission capacity: Goyal Read more