Power News We love to talk!
CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd’s wholly-owned subsidiary has bagged an order worth Indonesian rupiah Rs 74,400 crore (Rs 335 crore) from state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers.
“CG Power Systems Indonesia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd, has bagged an order from Indonesian state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers valued at IDR 744 billion,” the company said in a BSE filing today.
“This project is the first of its kind to be funded by Islamic Development Bank to support PLN’s ambitious goal to enhance its transmission grid performance,” it added.
The project will be completed by December 2018. The scope of work includes site survey, design, manufacturing, supply and installation of 64 units (4400 MVA) of power transformers in PLN regions spread from Aceh to Papua over Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua and Malukku Islands of Indonesia.
- Jharkhand to soon have a new policy for rooftop solar power plant Read more
- Ratification of climate accord to bring more focus on India's renewable sector: Bridge to India Read more
- Moodys upgrades ratings of nine PSUs including ONGC, NTPC Read more
- Residents await Tangedco contact centre Read more
- CERC approves transmission tariff for Powergrids 220 kV assets in Uttaranchal Read more
- Under UDAY, states took over Rs 2 lakh cr discom debt, leading to Rs 11,989 cr savings Read more
- Reduction in price offered per unit of solar power a demotivating factor Read more
- Chuaungo appointed chairman of GIPCL Read more
- Spot power may get costly as CERC proposes hiked transmission charges Read more
- Clearance delays to hit coal output from January Read more