Power News We love to talk!
CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd’s wholly-owned subsidiary has bagged an order worth Indonesian rupiah Rs 74,400 crore (Rs 335 crore) from state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers.
“CG Power Systems Indonesia, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CG Power & Industrial Solutions Ltd, has bagged an order from Indonesian state utility PT PLN (Persero) for manufacturing and supply of 64 units of power transformers valued at IDR 744 billion,” the company said in a BSE filing today.
“This project is the first of its kind to be funded by Islamic Development Bank to support PLN’s ambitious goal to enhance its transmission grid performance,” it added.
The project will be completed by December 2018. The scope of work includes site survey, design, manufacturing, supply and installation of 64 units (4400 MVA) of power transformers in PLN regions spread from Aceh to Papua over Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua and Malukku Islands of Indonesia.
- PMO to hold meeting on Jun 22 to resolve issues on FSAs Read more
- RERC dismisses VS Lignite Powers petition involving PPA dispute Read more
- Auto companies like Hyundai, Tata Motors, advance plans to make electric cars in India Read more
- Uttar Pradesh: In the matter of Short Term Power Purchase for the period April, 2014 to June, 2014 by Distribution Licensees Read more
- Competition Commission clears Reliance Infra-Adani transmission deal Read more
- Govt rethinks CIL, ONGC stake sale as share prices slide Read more
- Kudankulam second reactor to generate power in May Read more
- Indias rooftop solar capacity crosses 1 GW: Bridge To India report Read more
- Coal consumption has changed due to non-conventional power: Steel minister Read more
- Tamil Nadu seeks imported coal as stock situation turns critical Read more