Coal News We love to talk!
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, a wholly-owned subsidiary of engineering giant Larsen & Toubro, has secured a Rs 2,200-crore contract from Abu Dhabi’s Al Dhafra Petroleum Operations Company.
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering has signed “a major field development EPC contract with Al Dhafra Petroleum Operations Company Ltd, Abu Dhabi, UAE, with a value in excess of Rs 2,200 crore,” Larsen and Toubro stated in a BSE filing today.
Al Dhafra Petroleum is a joint venture between ADNOC and Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) and GS Energy, which is represented by Korean Abu Dhabi Oil Consortium (KADOC).
The scope of the contract includes engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of flow lines, gathering facilities and pipelines to transfer crude oil and gas from Haliba fields to processing facility at Asab and installation of 132 kV and 33 kV overhead electrical transmission lines to supply power.
- Essar Oilfield Services eyes 20 per cent jump in revenues next fiscal Read more
- OilMin forms 'super-board' review panels to monitor ONGC, OIL performance Read more
- Cabinet decisions: CCEA eases hydrocarbon sector regulations Read more
- JNU installs 100 KWp rooftop solar photovoltaic power plant Read more
- ONGC to double production in next five to six years Read more
- Petrol price hiked by Rs 3.13 a litre, diesel Rs 2.71/litre effective from midnight Read more
- Tata Motors rolls out first bio-CNG bus Read more
- Fortum launches charging stations for electric vehicles in Hyderabad Read more
- Coal bed methane gas pricing issue hangs in limbo Read more
- Government to auction 27 oil fields off Mumbai, 15 in KG basin Read more