Coal News We love to talk!
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering, a wholly-owned subsidiary of engineering giant Larsen & Toubro, has secured a Rs 2,200-crore contract from Abu Dhabi’s Al Dhafra Petroleum Operations Company.
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering has signed “a major field development EPC contract with Al Dhafra Petroleum Operations Company Ltd, Abu Dhabi, UAE, with a value in excess of Rs 2,200 crore,” Larsen and Toubro stated in a BSE filing today.
Al Dhafra Petroleum is a joint venture between ADNOC and Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC) and GS Energy, which is represented by Korean Abu Dhabi Oil Consortium (KADOC).
The scope of the contract includes engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of flow lines, gathering facilities and pipelines to transfer crude oil and gas from Haliba fields to processing facility at Asab and installation of 132 kV and 33 kV overhead electrical transmission lines to supply power.
- India, Pakistan may meet for Indus pact talks to thaw frosty ties Read more
- Suzlon Announces 150 MW Of Wind Turbine Orders In India Read more
- International Energy Agency sees India driving global oil demand growth Read more
- Consol Energy plans to sell or spin-off coal business to shareholders Read more
- Challenges and solutions to developing India's Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure Read more
- AERB probing leak at nuclear plant Read more
- Govt to launch auction of 67 small oil, gas fields on 25 May Read more
- Piyush Goyal exhorts Coal India employees to meet production targets Read more
- CNPC to Buy Stake in Eni Mozambique Assets for $4.2 Billion Read more
- A.P. seeks Rs. 15,718 cr. for PFA scheme from Centre Read more