Power News We love to talk!
Kerala Government today said that there would be no power cuts and load-shedding during the coming summer months.
The Kerala State Electricity Board and its officials have been asked to take precautionary and stern steps in this regard, power minister M M Mani said in a statement here. It was the CPI(M)-led LDF government's policy to ensure a Kerala without power cut and load-shedding, he said.
The LDF government has also taken steps to re-start the construction works of the power generation projects, which had been held up during the previous UDF government's tenure, and complete it on a war footing. Special thrust would be given to the wind, solar and small hydel projects, the release said.
- Hindustan Zinc to double silver output to catch solar wave Read more
- Challenges and solutions to developing India's Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure Read more
- Power generation to meet 12th Plan target Read more
- Reliance Power, CERC spar over launch of commercial operations at Sasan project Read more
- Delhi government has no powers to register FIR against RIL Read more
- Fulfilment of RPOs to shape domestic solar photo-voltaic powerdemand: Report Read more
- Big blow to power companies! Allahabad HC refuses interim relief on RBI circular on NPA; matter now in SC Read more
- Hero Future Energies plans 100 MW solar power plant in South-East Asia Read more
- Haryana to challenge Adani Power tariff ruling: minister Read more
- India plans to extend cost-plus tariff regime Read more