Coal News We love to talk!
Reliance Power said that its 3,960 MW Sasan ultra mega power project has got the permission from the coal ministry to increase mining output by a million tonnes every year to 18 million tonnes.
"Reliance Power Ltd's subsidiary, Sasan Power Ltd (Sasan) 3,960 MW Ultra Mega Power Project (UMPP) has received permission from the Ministry of Coal on February 26, 2018 to increase the coal mining from 17 million tonne per annum to 18 million tonne per annum," Reliance Power said in a BSE filing.
According to the statement, the project is currently operating at over 100 per cent PLF (Plant Load Factor or capacity utilisation) and this approval will facilitate Sasan to sustain its operations above 100 per cent PLF.
- 600-MW Kameng hydel project water feeding project completed Read more
- Energy rates fall on exchanges as monsoon boosts hydel power output Read more
- Bharat Petroleum set to get Maharatna status Read more
- CLSA retains bullish stance on CESC, J Kumar Infra Read more
- Relief for Tata Power, Adani Power as fuel costs decline by 10% from a year ago Read more
- GoM gives green signal to Chhatrasal, Mahan coal blocks Read more
- GAIL completes first phase of pipeline replacement Read more
- Coal case: Koda plea seeking summoning of former PM to be heard on Sept 2 Read more
- NTPC to set up solar power plant Read more
- Centre expects four captive coal mines to go on stream soon Read more