Coal News We love to talk!
Reliance Power said that its 3,960 MW Sasan ultra mega power project has got the permission from the coal ministry to increase mining output by a million tonnes every year to 18 million tonnes.
"Reliance Power Ltd's subsidiary, Sasan Power Ltd (Sasan) 3,960 MW Ultra Mega Power Project (UMPP) has received permission from the Ministry of Coal on February 26, 2018 to increase the coal mining from 17 million tonne per annum to 18 million tonne per annum," Reliance Power said in a BSE filing.
According to the statement, the project is currently operating at over 100 per cent PLF (Plant Load Factor or capacity utilisation) and this approval will facilitate Sasan to sustain its operations above 100 per cent PLF.
- Advisory panel moots transnational power beltway Read more
- Adani Power, Tata Power compensation: CERC formula to solve under-recoveries row Read more
- Kurnool solar park, 500-MW thermal plant to be clubbed Read more
- Open bidding is the best option for coal block allocation Read more
- CSE: Thermal plants cant meet pollution deadline Read more
- NEEPCO IPO likely in Jan-Mar quarter; FinMin appoints merchant bankers Read more
- Power minister launches portal to track Saubhagya scheme Read more
- Farooq to launch solarrooftop plant scheme in Kerala Read more
- Stranded power capacity awaits fuel supply Read more
- Power sector meet from today Read more