Coal News We love to talk!
South Korean auto giant Hyundai on Tuesday unveiled two electric vehicles (EVs)—Nexo and Ioniq—at a business summit in New Delhi. The next-gen fuel cell EV Hyundai Nexo and battery-powered global EV Hyundai Ioniq were showcased during the second edition of the India Korea Business Summit in the national capital, a release said.ss
“Hyundai has a long-term commitment towards Make in India for the past 20 years and today we are proud to showcase sports utility vehicle Nexo for the first time along with global EV Ioniq at the India Korea Summit 2018,” Hyundai Motor Company’s Namyang R&D centre vice president S. H. Kim was quoted as saying in the release.
Terming the development of the two EVs a significant leap forward for Hyundai Motor as it intensifies the company’s efforts to produce highly efficient, eco-friendly vehicles, Kim said, “Hyundai is continuously innovating in clean and connected mobility solutions to make a long-term positive transformation for our future generations.”
The Nexo SUV model is set to spearhead Hyundai Motor’s plans to accelerate development of low emission vehicles globally, it said. Nexo offers most advanced technology on the market with various advanced driver assistance systems and the strongest powertrains in the segment, it added.
The Ioniq reflects the commitment of Hyundai towards clean mobility solutions without compromising on driving dynamics and performance, the release said.
- NTPC looks to acquire stalled power projects Read more
- Coal India gets shareholders nod for buyback of 10.89cr shares Read more
- Damodar Valley Corporation banking on Raghunathpur hive off to wipe off losses Read more
- Government decides to speed up Rs 90,000 crore power projects Read more
- India pips US on renewable energy investment, but trails China Read more
- Outlook improving for PFC, REC Read more
- Indo-Oman fund exits Solar Inds; sells shares worth Rs 240 crore Read more
- Coal India to go totally digital by Dec-end Read more
- Government awaits D&Ms final report to resolve ONGC-Reliance KG basin row Read more
- Renewable energy tie-ups Read more