Coal News We love to talk!
South Korean auto giant Hyundai on Tuesday unveiled two electric vehicles (EVs)—Nexo and Ioniq—at a business summit in New Delhi. The next-gen fuel cell EV Hyundai Nexo and battery-powered global EV Hyundai Ioniq were showcased during the second edition of the India Korea Business Summit in the national capital, a release said.ss
“Hyundai has a long-term commitment towards Make in India for the past 20 years and today we are proud to showcase sports utility vehicle Nexo for the first time along with global EV Ioniq at the India Korea Summit 2018,” Hyundai Motor Company’s Namyang R&D centre vice president S. H. Kim was quoted as saying in the release.
Terming the development of the two EVs a significant leap forward for Hyundai Motor as it intensifies the company’s efforts to produce highly efficient, eco-friendly vehicles, Kim said, “Hyundai is continuously innovating in clean and connected mobility solutions to make a long-term positive transformation for our future generations.”
The Nexo SUV model is set to spearhead Hyundai Motor’s plans to accelerate development of low emission vehicles globally, it said. Nexo offers most advanced technology on the market with various advanced driver assistance systems and the strongest powertrains in the segment, it added.
The Ioniq reflects the commitment of Hyundai towards clean mobility solutions without compromising on driving dynamics and performance, the release said.
- Kongsberg Group enters into MoU with India's PTC Read more
- Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd's 1600 MW thermal power project to seek board nod Read more
- Oil India output hit by student blockade in Assam Read more
- Pradhan says govt keeping a watch on high auto fuel prices Read more
- India pays $550 million in oil dues to Iran: Sources Read more
- Kudankulam I will be operational in a month: Manmohan Read more
- Luring investors, battling land acquisition go together in Jharkhand Read more
- Cairn India to spend $3 billion on oil exploration in 3 years Read more
- Thermal plants in Telangana did not follow emission regulations Read more
- CAG seeks pending information on KG-D6 block Read more