Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Suzlon today said it has bagged an order for development of 75 (MW) wind energy project from an independent power producer through Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL) bid.
Suzlon will install around 36 units of S111-140m wind turbine generators (WTGs) with rated capacity of 2.1 MW each. The project will be located in Maharashtra and will be commissioned as per MSEDCL bid guidelines, the company said in a BSE filing.
Suzlon said it will execute the entire project on a turnkey basis and will also provide comprehensive operation and maintenance services for the complete project lifecycle.
- Global energy demand rose fastest in five years in 2017; CO2 emissions at historic high: IEA Read more
- Renewable energy developer Equis Energy plans to exit the Indian market and has put Energon and Read more
- Power ministry mulls review of regulators Read more
- Suzlon completes commissioning of wind power turnkey project Read more
- Wind power bid submission deadline extended by Gujarat utility Read more
- Shell Foundation seeks partnerships in clean energy Read more
- Clean energy: Investors bet on demand-supply gap, growth prospects Read more
- MahaGenco takes Coal India, arm to competition tribunal Read more
- Shifting NTPC plant not practical, need to run it on LNG: Kerala CM Read more
- New artificial leaf creates fuel using CO2, sunlight Read more