Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Suzlon today said it has bagged an order for development of 75 (MW) wind energy project from an independent power producer through Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL) bid.
Suzlon will install around 36 units of S111-140m wind turbine generators (WTGs) with rated capacity of 2.1 MW each. The project will be located in Maharashtra and will be commissioned as per MSEDCL bid guidelines, the company said in a BSE filing.
Suzlon said it will execute the entire project on a turnkey basis and will also provide comprehensive operation and maintenance services for the complete project lifecycle.
- BPCL to set up green bio-fuel refinery Read more
- Coming soon: Three new high-performance electric cars from Mahindra Read more
- Suzlon, Gamesa, woo customers with latest products Read more
- Renewable generation costs continue to fall: IRENA Read more
- Madras HC sets aside power project awarded to BHEL Read more
- Apoorva Renewable Energy to make solar-electric buses for transport body Read more
- British varsity to help West Bengal village access electricity Read more
- Hydel project in Shalmala valley opposed Read more
- CCEA defers decision on coal supply policy to power firms Read more
- NTPC snaps power to BSES discoms Read more