Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Suzlon today said it has bagged an order for development of 75 (MW) wind energy project from an independent power producer through Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL) bid.
Suzlon will install around 36 units of S111-140m wind turbine generators (WTGs) with rated capacity of 2.1 MW each. The project will be located in Maharashtra and will be commissioned as per MSEDCL bid guidelines, the company said in a BSE filing.
Suzlon said it will execute the entire project on a turnkey basis and will also provide comprehensive operation and maintenance services for the complete project lifecycle.
- Wind auctions destroying industry, says industry body in SC petition Read more
- Hydro power sector not seen recovering soon: Voith Read more
- IL&FS; joins hands with Ecamion to explore energy storage business Read more
- UP set for power generation bonanza Read more
- Carbon capture and storage is game changer for coal, says Citi Read more
- CERC approves transmission tariff for Barh-TPSs transmission assets Read more
- Phelan Energy in talks to acquire 200MW of solar power projects in India Read more
- Special squads formed for power disconnection in Aurangabad Read more
- Maharashtra allows open access for fossil fuel-based captive power plants Read more
- Coal mines are property of states: Narendra Singh Tomar Read more