Power News We love to talk!
Wind turbine maker Suzlon today said it has bagged an order for development of 75 (MW) wind energy project from an independent power producer through Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd (MSEDCL) bid.
Suzlon will install around 36 units of S111-140m wind turbine generators (WTGs) with rated capacity of 2.1 MW each. The project will be located in Maharashtra and will be commissioned as per MSEDCL bid guidelines, the company said in a BSE filing.
Suzlon said it will execute the entire project on a turnkey basis and will also provide comprehensive operation and maintenance services for the complete project lifecycle.
- Indian Oil Corp to take Rs 4,200 crore hit under GST regime Read more
- In Round III of coal mine auctions, big business may be at an advantage Read more
- Policy on Wind Solar hybrid needs greater clarity Read more
- MP working to generate 22K MW power by 2022, says CM on I-Day Read more
- Wind power can attract Rs 1 lakh crore investments by 2020: CRISIL Read more
- PowerGrid Q4 jumps 37% to Rs 1,031 cr Read more
- PowerGrid seeks nod to implement smart grid plan Read more
- Eco projects hit as Central funds dry up Read more
- MERC disposes of petition filed by ISMT Limited Read more
- Coming soon: Three new high-performance electric cars from Mahindra Read more