Coal News We love to talk!
IndianOil Corporation Ltd and Tata Motors have launched the trial demonstration of the country’s first hydrogen fuel cell bus. A company statement said that the bus was flagged off during the 47th Foundation Day Function of IndianOil R&D held recently.
The project is being executed under the partial financial support from the Department of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry for Science & Technology and the Ministry for New and Renewable Energy.
The vehicle will be fuelled at the country’s first hydrogen dispensing facility at R&D Centre of IndianOil. It will be subjected to long duration trials to understand the durability and efficacy of the fuel cell technology for mobility applications.
- Gujarat lost Rs 26,000 cr in power purchase scam, alleges Congress Read more
- Draft Amendment in RPO Regulation Read more
- Tata Power calls off acquisition of Ideal Energy's plant Maharashtra Read more
- Careful about buying NPAs: If fuel is expensive/unavailable, why buy power plants? Read more
- Renewable energy firms seek compensation for backing down Read more
- Govt unveils portal for star rating of mines Read more
- Piyush Goyal wants Africa to join ISA club in clean energy drive Read more
- India meeting fuel requirements of other nations', Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Govt to provide solar panels at subsidized rate Read more
- Vikram Solar to more than treble capacity in West Bengal Read more