Coal News We love to talk!
IndianOil Corporation Ltd and Tata Motors have launched the trial demonstration of the country’s first hydrogen fuel cell bus. A company statement said that the bus was flagged off during the 47th Foundation Day Function of IndianOil R&D held recently.
The project is being executed under the partial financial support from the Department of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry for Science & Technology and the Ministry for New and Renewable Energy.
The vehicle will be fuelled at the country’s first hydrogen dispensing facility at R&D Centre of IndianOil. It will be subjected to long duration trials to understand the durability and efficacy of the fuel cell technology for mobility applications.
- Long associated with coal, NTPC seen as key to clean energy thrust Read more
- Gujarat Housing Board residents to get PNG from Gujarat Gas Read more
- 100-GW solar power target can be achieved, says Ministry of New and Renewable Energy joint secretary Read more
- Dharmendra Pradhan for petroleum pipeline from Siliguri to Parvatipur Read more
- GMB explores partners for Gujarat's 4th LNG terminal Read more
- Farmers vent ire over erratic power supply Read more
- As gas price set to drop more under Narendra Modi regime, ONGC pleads for floor price to be fixed Read more
- Minister launches new government insurance schemes in Coimbatore Read more
- SBI gets Rs1,400 cr loan from European Investment Bank to fund solar projects Read more
- Bhopal: 2 mnths on, no power consumer walked in for solar net metering Read more