Coal News We love to talk!
IndianOil Corporation Ltd and Tata Motors have launched the trial demonstration of the country’s first hydrogen fuel cell bus. A company statement said that the bus was flagged off during the 47th Foundation Day Function of IndianOil R&D held recently.
The project is being executed under the partial financial support from the Department of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry for Science & Technology and the Ministry for New and Renewable Energy.
The vehicle will be fuelled at the country’s first hydrogen dispensing facility at R&D Centre of IndianOil. It will be subjected to long duration trials to understand the durability and efficacy of the fuel cell technology for mobility applications.
- Education secy seeks list of UP Board exam centres with no power supply Read more
- Dedicate an hour for renewable energy Read more
- NTPC planning to add 4,500 MW in the South Read more
- Coal India target for power sector pegged at 513 mn tonnes for next fiscal Read more
- India will provide 24x7 power across the country by 2019: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Falling capacity utilization forces Indias coal fuelled projects to rethink strategy Read more
- Indian oil refiners import petrol due to refinery outages Read more
- Oil at $60 or $120 Doesn’t Prevent U.S. Supplanting Saudis Read more
- Sajjan Jindals JSW throws Rs 6500 cr lifeline to younger brother Naveens JSPL Read more
- Heritage Foods starts 2nd wind plant in Andhra Pradesh for captive use Read more