Coal News We love to talk!
IndianOil Corporation Ltd and Tata Motors have launched the trial demonstration of the country’s first hydrogen fuel cell bus. A company statement said that the bus was flagged off during the 47th Foundation Day Function of IndianOil R&D held recently.
The project is being executed under the partial financial support from the Department of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry for Science & Technology and the Ministry for New and Renewable Energy.
The vehicle will be fuelled at the country’s first hydrogen dispensing facility at R&D Centre of IndianOil. It will be subjected to long duration trials to understand the durability and efficacy of the fuel cell technology for mobility applications.
- India, Japan discuss partnership for energy projects in Asia and Africa Read more
- Make electricity while the sun shines Read more
- Battery-swapping concept in EV will not work in India: ABB global EV chief Read more
- AVVNL (Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited) filed the petition for the determination of Pooled Cost of Power Purchase Read more
- Maharashtra transmission company to purchase 1000 MW solar power in 2018 Read more
- 2MW solar panels to power WR suburban stations in 6 months Read more
- Adani Green Energy defers its polysilicon manufacture plans Read more
- ReNew Power files for IPO that could raise $1 billion Read more
- Upbeat power transmission sector will now have to read the fine print Read more
- Act fast on power unit, KCR tells NTPC Read more