Power News We love to talk!
Alstom T&D India Ltd has reported a net profit of Rs 45.42 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. Total income during this period stood at Rs 1,013.71 crore.
“We have delivered India’s first UHV 1200 kV product for PowerGrid’s Bina test station and commissioned the third National Load Dispatch Centre at Bhutan, after India and Bangladesh,” Mr Rathin Basu, Managing Director of Alstom T&D India, said in a statement.
- GERC fixes tariff for WAA Solars power projects Read more
- KSEB seeks state power regulator's nod to recover power surcharge Read more
- S&P downgrades Tata Power Read more
- NTPC advised to revisit capacity expansion, acquisition plan Read more
- RK Singh for penalties on grid code deviation Read more
- TNERC approves the procurement of 350 MW RTC and 500 MW peak by TANGEDCO through DEEP Read more
- Wind velocity forecasting to help power evacuation Read more
- Bharat Petroleum set to get Maharatna status Read more
- 50 government schools in Karnataka to sell power to Mescom Read more
- Coal India boosts supplies to power plants by 14 per cent in April Read more