Power News We love to talk!
Alstom T&D India Ltd has reported a net profit of Rs 45.42 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. Total income during this period stood at Rs 1,013.71 crore.
“We have delivered India’s first UHV 1200 kV product for PowerGrid’s Bina test station and commissioned the third National Load Dispatch Centre at Bhutan, after India and Bangladesh,” Mr Rathin Basu, Managing Director of Alstom T&D India, said in a statement.
- A year on, only four buildings switch to solar power in Gurgaon Read more
- Sembcorp completes first unit of 660 MW in Nellore plant Read more
- APTELs order gives a big jolt to Reliance Discoms in Odisha Read more
- India does not need any more coal-based power units till 2027: Central Electricity Authority Read more
- Greenko Energy to raise up to $1 billion via dollar bonds Read more
- Gas migration row between ONGC- Reliance: Government says Shah Panel can decide on compensation Read more
- Coal imports likely to decline to 160 MT in FY'17 Read more
- Frances Engie appoints Rothschild to find a buyer for Indian solar biz Read more
- Power projects are in progress in Madhya Pradesh Read more
- Centre releases Rs 8,000 crore for power sector in Jammu and Kashmir Read more