Coal News We love to talk!
Public sector oil marketing companies are free to fix the price of auto fuels in the country said the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Dharmendra Pradhan.
Denying reports that the oil companies have been asked to absorb further hikes in petrol and diesel prices, Pradhan said, “There have been no directives issued to oil companies.”
Shares of PSU oil companies had plunged after Bloomberg reported that oil companies including Indian Oil Corporation, Bharat Petroleum Corporation and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation will have to bear a loss of up to Re 1 per litre on sale of diesel and petrol citing unnamed sources.
- ONGC Videsh consolidated PAT up 15 per cent in first half current fiscal Read more
- Pradhan pitches for startup funds by PSUs, Methanol Economy Read more
- Indian Oil eyes West coast for new refinery project Read more
- Centre to invest Rs. 1 lakh crore to increase transmission capacity: Goyal Read more
- Indias fuel demand surges 6.7 per cent in October on higher auto fuel use Read more
- Hardy Oil & Gas in talks to buy RIL's 90% stake in GS-01 block Read more
- Oil marketing companies to bear entire MDR levy Read more
- Ethanol use can reduce India's fuel imports, says Prime Minister Modi Read more
- By pushing for EVs without localisation, we could end up exporting jobs: Pawan Goenka, M&M Read more
- RIL says CAG comment on gas price is part of draft report Read more