Coal News We love to talk!
Public sector oil marketing companies are free to fix the price of auto fuels in the country said the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Dharmendra Pradhan.
Denying reports that the oil companies have been asked to absorb further hikes in petrol and diesel prices, Pradhan said, “There have been no directives issued to oil companies.”
Shares of PSU oil companies had plunged after Bloomberg reported that oil companies including Indian Oil Corporation, Bharat Petroleum Corporation and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation will have to bear a loss of up to Re 1 per litre on sale of diesel and petrol citing unnamed sources.
- 7 reasons why Dharmendra Pradhan received a pat on the back from PM Modi Read more
- Nifty opens below 6,150 mark, NTPC plunges 7% Read more
- Cairn India's Rajasthan block has record 7.3 billion-barrel oil reserve Read more
- Nearly 30 candidates vie for CMDs job at ONGC Read more
- Essar Oil, MRPL, IOC pay $700 million to Iran towards oil dues Read more
- IOC-Delonex win oil block in Mozambique Read more
- Bill Gates sceptical of solar, wind power Read more
- Piyush Goyal defends govt decision to cancel bids of JSPL, Balco Read more
- Non-adherence to gas allocation policies adds R2k cr to RGPPL loss Read more
- Anup Vikal joins Essar Oil as CFO Read more