Coal News We love to talk!
Public sector oil marketing companies are free to fix the price of auto fuels in the country said the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Dharmendra Pradhan.
Denying reports that the oil companies have been asked to absorb further hikes in petrol and diesel prices, Pradhan said, “There have been no directives issued to oil companies.”
Shares of PSU oil companies had plunged after Bloomberg reported that oil companies including Indian Oil Corporation, Bharat Petroleum Corporation and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation will have to bear a loss of up to Re 1 per litre on sale of diesel and petrol citing unnamed sources.
- 'LNG exports by US will strengthen India's energy security' Read more
- Dependence on crude oil imports on the rise Read more
- Indian Oil plans $2.4 bn ethanol investment Read more
- Narendra Modi government finds no rationale for uniform gas price Read more
- OVL to bid for Iran's South Azadegan oilfield, rework Farzad-B cost Read more
- CAG to put CBM deals under lens Read more
- After Centre nudges cash-rich PSUs, dividends pour into government coffers Read more
- Prefer OMCs over upstream oil PSUs; buyBPCL, HPCL, IOC Read more
- Petroleum ministry starts discussions on North East Hydrocarbon Vision 2030 Read more
- ONGC, Essar Energy arm strikes gas in Mumbai High Read more