Power News We love to talk!
The Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL) has once again extended the last date for submitting bids for supplying wind power to the state-run company.
This is the fourth time the deadline has been extended ever since GUVNL floated a tender in February to procure 500 MW wind power through competitive bidding.
The last date for wind power developers to place their bids was May 14, which has now been extended to June 15. “The wind developers raised certain issues related to land and connectivity. Apart from this, few other developers sought extension in time-line, following which the deadline has been extended,” said sources privy to the development.
“GUVNL is in the process of examining the issues raised by the prospective bidders,” sources added. GUVNL in February had invited bids to procure 500MW of power from grid connected wind power projects.
Originally, the last date for bid submission was April 4. The deadline, however, was first extended to April 17 on request of bidders. Thereafter, the deadline has been extended thrice for one or the other reasons.
- Adani Power shares slide 15 per cent in intra-day Read more
- Essar Oil to acquire group power plant for Rs 2,100 crore Read more
- Indias increasing green growth Read more
- Jharkhand says Reliance Power's Tilaiya exit 'surprising' Read more
- Efforts of Railways, CIL bring record growth in coal offtake Read more
- Removal of Saini to prolong headache for discoms Read more
- Adani, Tata to charge higher tariffs, claim arrears from state utilities Read more
- India, Nepal agree to build new cross-border power transmission lines Read more
- Maharashtra govt forms study committee for floating solar power plant Read more
- Solar power dawns for Gujarat farmers with Suryashakti Kisan Yojana Read more